Any Studycels here?

CopeMaxxer

CopeMaxxer

Bronze
Got a harmonic analysis midterm coming up and have no desire to study for it. I've always wanted to academiacel/go to graduate school, but every day I just wanna drop this all, go work in quant finance and save up for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Studyceling is cope,just focus on looksmaxxing or ldar if you're not attractive.

• +1
Studyceling is cope,just focus on looksmaxxing or ldar if you're not attractive.
lol at that mentality, proves uve never worked or left your house before, most high ranked guys in big companies are WIMPS,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Got a harmonic analysis midterm coming up and have no desire to study for it. I've always wanted to academiacel/go to graduate school, but every day I just wanna drop this all, go work in quant finance and save up for surgery.
Do whatever will make you the most $$$$$.

• +1
lol at that mentality, proves uve never worked or left your house before, most high ranked guys in big companies are WIMPS,
And a gl bum lifemogs the fuck out of them.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6401
Yes I need to CalmMaxx and stop raising my cortisol cause I do all my shit at the last minute.

Got a fucking 7 pager to write when I get back today in one night and I only got 3 out of the 10 sources I need.

We all need to stop procrastinating this shit is cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer