Any teens who took minox?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Are there any teens who took minox for hair? Whats your experience? Did your skin became shit? Did you experience any shedding before/after stopping it? Thanks

@Lifeisgood72

bump, this is really important

Yeah I used it for facial hair for 3 months. Got ok gains. It bloated my face and it does make ur skin a little bad but not that much for me personally.

Are there any teens who took minox for hair? Whats your experience? Did your skin became shit? Did you experience any shedding before/after stopping it? Thanks
minoxidil side effects are a meme, just like bimatoprost users who are afraid of their eyebrow become darker

Yeah it grew my nose

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Started using it at 19, no side effects.
You can always try dermarolling with 0.5mm~ while on it, just don't fall for collagen supplements.

Started using it at 19, no side effects.
You can always try dermarolling with 0.5mm~ while on it, just don't fall for collagen supplements.
Retinol is legit though for collagenmaxxing, will probably use it + sunscreen if I start minox

• +1
Reactions: zed
DONT YOU DARE FUCKING DO IT

Bro please explain
>30% decrease in collagen production

>being mistaken for a 28 year old

>being invisible to all women your age

Collagen is the indescribable thing that makes young people glow. It is the thing that defines a person in their prime vs past their prime.

You cannot take minoxidil. You simply can't. I am shining a red light in my face as I type this trying to repair my collagen levels. It will take MONTHS for your collagen levels to return and you will lose ALL of your hair gains once you're off the minoxidil.

What you can do is dermaroll with 2mm+ using the Dr. Pen A6 + hylauronic acid. Nofap will slow down hairloss greatly and make your hair thicker. Combine those two together, combined with the fact that you're young and your HGH is popping, you will notice great hair gains. Minoxidil is a shit drug and it's only real purpose is for beard growth.

I took minoxidil and it has made my experience at school horrible. You need collagen, infact go buy retin-a and a red light device right now so your skin can glow harder than anyone else at your school.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
Used in on my face for 3 years at the age of 18. Went from only being able to grow a peach fuzz moustache to full thick stubble. I haven't applied it in 2 years now and still kept my gains.

Liquid Minoxidil seemed more effective however caused my skin to dry up and flake really bad. Foam Minoxidil gave me no side effects but progress seemed slower when switching over to it.

Can't speak for hair growth though, judging from this thread it could be a totally different experience.

Used in on my face for 3 years at the age of 18. Went from only being able to grow a peach fuzz moustache to full thick stubble. I haven't applied it in 2 years now and still kept my gains.

Liquid Minoxidil seemed more effective however caused my skin to dry up and flake really bad. Foam Minoxidil gave me no side effects but progress seemed slower when switching over to it.

Can't speak for hair growth though, judging from this thread it could be a totally different experience.

Liquid > foam when it comes to hair regrowth as well.

minox made me balding