Any tips on leanmaxx/aggressive minicut?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Cant go to the gym due to injury but rn im fasting plus i cut out sugary drinks.and im fasting

any tips? ill prolly start to track calories ans add cardio

Ostraine, fasting, and diuretics will keep you lean

Can't lose fat quickly and keep muscle without drugs. There isn't a shortcut without tradeoffs, otherwise it would be the standard

Either become disciplined and cut for a few months, take a cutting drug (clen, alb, ostarine, etc), or do what I did and lose all your muscle and a years worth of lifting progress in 2 months by doing what you want to do now

Can't lose fat quickly and keep muscle without drugs. There isn't a shortcut without tradeoffs, otherwise it would be the standard

Either become disciplined and cut for a few months, take a cutting drug (clen, alb, ostarine, etc), or do what I did and lose all your muscle and a years worth of lifting progress in 2 months by doing what you want to do now
so i cut but slowly? did u cut too many calories

I recommend alternate day fasting (eg. Monday eat nothing, Tuesday eat normal, Wednesday eat nothing, etc). I find it much easier than normal calorie restriction as you have something to look forward to the next day and you still get to experience feeling full etc