Any way to get RealSurgeryMax to respond?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
I am planning a Facial Implant case, and would like to work with him to plan it.

I have messaged him on IG but he is yet to respond.

@RealSurgerymax

I am planning a Facial Implant case, and would like to work with him to plan it.

@RealSurgerymax
it's possible you'll have to wait a couple weeks idk

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
cashapp 500$

Email him or comment on his post

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

@RealSurgerymax
dont get the surgery your kids will look nothing like you geneticsmaxx asap, surgery wont satisfy you its for quitters.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, niqfan625, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
dont get the surgery your kids will look nothing like you geneticsmaxx asap, surgery wont satisfy you its for quitters.
Kylie Jenner got surgery her kids don’t look bad

Kylie Jenner got surgery her kids don’t look bad

carried by their dad + good genetic combo. Gonna look nowhere as beautiful as kylie because her face is made outta resin.

View attachment 2564724View attachment 2564723
carried by their dad + good genetic combo. Gonna look nowhere as beautiful as kylie because her face is made outta resin.
kylie had a good base for surgery, she only has thin lips. Her natural eyes and nose are good, the only time this would be a problem is when one parent is ugly as shit and gets surgery. Most IG models get surgery to go from average to striking, so the kid will be fine. Ulgyiness in humans starts showing 25 and above imo

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
kylie had a good base for surgery, she only has thin lips. Her natural eyes and nose are good, the only time this would be a problem is when one parent is ugly as shit and gets surgery. Most IG models get surgery to go from average to striking, so the kid will be fine. Ulgyiness in humans starts showing 25 and above imo
yes and OP is probably ugly as shit

furthermore kylies jaw/chin area looked insane lets not lie wonky asf. Pretty eyes though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lilhorizontal32 and bradpittshairline

furthermore kylies jaw/chin area looked insane lets not lie wonky asf. Pretty eyes though
yeah true she never looked bad but she wouldn't be famous if she didn't look very very good, so had to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
yeah true she never looked bad but she wouldn't be famous if she didn't look very very good, so had to get surgery

yes, kylie is besides the point. most people on this little forum who are looking to get surgery are ltn level (if they were mtn or htn they could just softmaxx like me). Therefore if OP gets the perfect surgeries to somehow look good his possible kids will look nothing like him.

yes, kylie is besides the point. most people on this little forum who are looking to get surgery are ltn level (if they were mtn or htn they could just softmaxx like me). Therefore if OP gets the perfect surgeries to somehow look good his possible kids will look nothing like him.
ugly people have GL kids all the time including models like Sean O pry/ barret etc, and the other way round. iTs not a big deal unless u manipulate nose/lips, these 2 features are hard to change even with recombination

ugly people have GL kids all the time including models like Sean O pry/ barret etc, and the other way round. iTs not a big deal unless u manipulate nose/lips, these 2 features are hard to change even with recombination
touche genes are an interesting thing

Guess that portal was just a pipe dream.

I'm Normie/HTN, just looking to ascending further

I'm pretty sure rescission isn't genetic