Question @realsurgerymax regarding jaw/ramus asymmetry

Alucard69

Alucard69

Iron
@RealSurgerymax

My case is pretty similar to condylar hyperplasia, but it's congenital i think, has been the same way since i was born. However it wasn't previously very noticeable until my bones grew.

My other ramus is much more narrow from the front, not sure if it has grown unilaterally, but this combined with the longer ramus makes me have no jaw angle on that side. Also is it possible for the mid mandible itself to be more rounded or is it just angles caused by jaw/ramus itself?

Could it be possible to just cut off part of my subhuman side to restore balance of the lower jaw and then use that bone as a bone graft to widen the ramus also? Middle picture is somewhat close to my case, not sure if it looks like that at bone level though

He's just a designer, you would have to consult an actual OMFS or Facial Plastic surgeon for a plan. They work with him, give him a blueprint and he makes the implant.
This doesn't look like an only aesthetics case, as it looks like a deformity so I'm sure insurance should cover it.