any ways to increase melanin?

jboard

jboard

Iron
I want to get tanner when I go out in the sun. Melanotan 2 I am considering but am a bit hesitant because of side effects, is there any food, supplement, peptide, etc., that increases melanin?

Eat curry you will become as dark as me bhai

• +1
Reactions: weedburki
Are you retarded? There are no sides other than some nausea if you use too much to start, taper up from 125mcg until you hit 500-700mcg OR just send it and take an anti histamine beforehand.
Do 10 days in a row in the sun (45mins) / solarium (6mins day 1, tapered up to 20 mins day 10)- increase your dosage by 100mcg every 3 days, so; 250/ 250/ 250/ 350/ 350/ 350/ 450/ 450/ 450/ 500 - by then you’ll be bare minimum Pitt in Troy (ideal skin colour) if you started as a ginger / pale.
If you can, use a red light therapy (I have a mask) before exposure, and consume exactly ZERO seed oils - they make you genuinely allergic to the sun - to “detox” your seed oils before sunning, run a very hot bath, maybe 38°c to 42°c with some milk and ACV added, stay in there for 1.5 hours regularly topping of with hot water - this will help, but you’ll need to do it regularly 2x per week for like 6 months to properly remove the toxins - you likely cbf doing that, so just do it once a month or so, it’ll take longer, but is easier, also, DON’T USE SUNSCREEN, instead, use coconut oil (SPF5 + helps nourish the body) on your body before sunning, and eat lots of bone broth, tallow and butter before and after - also apply real aloe Vera (find it in your local curry muncher supermarket, they sell them in tins, pure aloe Vera for a fraction of the “organic aloe Vera in rose water” that others use) afterwards.
Again, part of this is to make sure that your skin retains its youthful look, so you can’t just willy nilly MT2 max and cop a huge loss of collagen, elastin etc. - follow my steps as someone very experienced both with lookism and MT2.
Read this twice, Idek why I replied to this thread it seems like you’re super high inhib and will stay incel forever.
Also, forgot to say, unless you’re in the solarium, don’t wear any eye protection, keep your eyes closed, don’t squint, it will help with tanning as the eyes communicate that you’re getting UV which tells your body to produce even more natural melanin, so it increases efficacy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, VrilChad and nathan
Are you retarded? There are no sides other than some nausea if you use too much to start, taper up from 125mcg until you hit 500-700mcg OR just send it and take an anti histamine beforehand.
Do 10 days in a row in the sun (45mins) / solarium (6mins day 1, tapered up to 20 mins day 10)- increase your dosage by 100mcg every 3 days, so; 250/ 250/ 250/ 350/ 350/ 350/ 450/ 450/ 450/ 500 - by then you’ll be bare minimum Pitt in Troy (ideal skin colour) if you started as a ginger / pale.
If you can, use a red light therapy (I have a mask) before exposure, and consume exactly ZERO seed oils - they make you genuinely allergic to the sun - to “detox” your seed oils before sunning, run a very hot bath, maybe 38°c to 42°c with some milk and ACV added, stay in there for 1.5 hours regularly topping of with hot water - this will help, but you’ll need to do it regularly 2x per week for like 6 months to properly remove the toxins - you likely cbf doing that, so just do it once a month or so, it’ll take longer, but is easier, also, DON’T USE SUNSCREEN, instead, use coconut oil (SPF5 + helps nourish the body) on your body before sunning, and eat lots of bone broth, tallow and butter before and after - also apply real aloe Vera (find it in your local curry muncher supermarket, they sell them in tins, pure aloe Vera for a fraction of the “organic aloe Vera in rose water” that others use) afterwards.
Again, part of this is to make sure that your skin retains its youthful look, so you can’t just willy nilly MT2 max and cop a huge loss of collagen, elastin etc. - follow my steps as someone very experienced both with lookism and MT2.
Read this twice, Idek why I replied to this thread it seems like you’re super high inhib and will stay incel forever.
Also, forgot to say, unless you’re in the solarium, don’t wear any eye protection, keep your eyes closed, don’t squint, it will help with tanning as the eyes communicate that you’re getting UV which tells your body to produce even more natural melanin, so it increases efficacy.
very helpful. thank you so much!

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
is the melanotan 2 spray good at all? thanks again man

And please respond, why not melanotan 1?