Anybody else doing better on OLD than irl?

nofap

nofap

Master
Irl i am a invisible subhuman who gets 1 IOI in a year and 100 IODS on a single evening out.
Once i got rejected 17 times in a row by fatties on a evening out and have been kicked out multiple times by security after getting reported for being subhuman

But on OLD i do decent, and the women i match with would trample me like a cockroach irl. My pictures are subhuman asf 1 autistic selfie in bed after a brutal day of wagecucking, and one group party pic where i look like I crawled trough a sewer in india because i just fell in the mud before the pic was taken.

My OLD experiences brutally mog my irl experiences with women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hernan and MoggerGaston
No pic no care

emogee%20280.png

relatable. I talk with a lot of women at raves and parties and it's pretty much a constant stream of indicators of disgust like you.

i don't do well on OLD either, but something is better than nothing

relatable. I talk with a lot of women at raves and parties and it's pretty much a constant stream of indicators of disgust like you.

i don't do well on OLD either, but something is better than nothing
I get nothing but IODS on a night out and even during the day time man. Once i had a job interview and the employers where a man and a women, the man shook my hand with a big smile, the woman refused too shake my hand when I reached out and just looked annoyed and ignored me.

The interview was brutal but i did okay, the man told me that I’ll definitely hear back from him and he was very positive overall, the woman said after he said that, hhmmmm i don’t have think so jfl
I have like 1000s of examples like this

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I get nothing but IODS on a night out and even during the day time man. Once i had a job interview and the employers where a man and a women, the man shook my hand with a big smile, the woman refused too shake my hand when I reached out and just looked annoyed and ignored me.

The interview was brutal but i did okay, the man told me that I’ll definitely hear back from him and he was very positive overall, the woman said after he said that, hhmmmm i don’t have think so jfl
I have like 1000s of examples like this
same for me in all professional context

female colleagues hate me, guys like me.
my female supervisors hate me, male supervisors like me.

at university, male students like me, females don't.

list goes on and on forever

• +1
Reactions: nofap
same for me in all professional context

female colleagues hate me, guys like me.
my female supervisors hate me, male supervisors like me.

at university, male students like me, females don't.

list goes on and on forever
Yeah,
But im not even sure if it’s looks alone
Obviously im subhuman, but I’ve seen uglier incels get treated way Better than me by the same foid without any reason whatsoever