Anybody else hate their parents?

mewman

mewman

Hopes and copes
I mean not just because they gave you( subhuman) birth. For other reasons like money, support, love and bringing you in this hellhole.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: albe.ORG, ineonx and murdah
me me me me me me

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and mewman
stupid boomer narcissist cunts. hey, how about feeding me some actual food u bitch o waa waa being a homemaker is the hardest job in the world poor me i deserve pity while my son's face becomes malformed and with beta frame due to malnutrition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Clqs, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Remember everything is ur parents fault. Go ER on them irl. That's my dream anyway

Im jk

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
"Hate" nigga you crazy, there are some things I don't like about what they do and of course they sometimes make mistakes and all but it's fine. Imagine hating on your parents bcz of your "subhuman genetics":lul::lul:

Nah I respect them for the fact that they became giga-successful from basically nothing.

"Hate" nigga you crazy, there are some things I don't like about what they do and of course they sometimes make mistakes and all but it's fine. Imagine hating on your parents bcz of your "subhuman genetics":lul::lul:
I hate mine because of the later. Subhumans should and must hate their parents for their misfortune you bluepilled nigger

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and BrahminBoss
No, but my dad pisses me off a lot and I became hostile towards him a few years back when I became blackpilled, had initial blackpill depression, and saw he was the reason for my failos

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and mewman