Anybody else have so many flaws they dont know where to start!!!

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Girls label me GOOD LOOKING.But I have so many flaws,so many things I can looksmax its driving me insane .I want to stay inside for 1 year.
Shit skinny upper body with 0 muscle definition.Due to 1 year of cardio cutting for fun.FAT FUCKING THIGHS AND ASS.Slightly wide hips but I dont mind,it looks ok
-Acne fucking scars(Legit Kills my confidence to the point of not wanting to go out)
-Moles:all small but like 8 on my face and girls complimented me on them.But its cope I'm 100%sure.
Facial hair:Holy fuck this shit is so annoyingDHT OVER THE ROOF.Have to shave everyday to keep my prettyboy aesthatics going.Razor burn.Pimples FUAARRK
Body hair:I am a legit twink prettyboy.But my middle eastern Genes gave me body hair.EVERYWHERE YES EVERYWHERE ITS UNREAL I FUCKING HATE SHAVING EVERY WEEK SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
HAIR:I'm not even motivated to get a nice haircut because of all my other flaws so why even bother with this shit every 2 weeks.
Teeth:Fucking yellowish teeth with white stains that dont go away.I am using this toothpaste for 2 months and it's still there.Gonna go to dentist in 1 week.Fuck this shit.
Also 6 ft height but whatever.
Anybody else have so many flaws they dont know what to do😥.I'm legit good looking with harmony so I still get girls but I'm so insecure and look into mirrors for like 3 hours sometimes.

State your flaws list boyos I'm interested how you see yourselves

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
At least, is your facial structure good?

My whole face is my one big flaw

Girls label me GOOD LOOKING.But I have so many flaws,so many things I can looksmax its driving me insane .I want to stay inside for 1 year.
Shit skinny upper body with 0 muscle definition.Due to 1 year of cardio cutting for fun.FAT FUCKING THIGHS AND ASS.Slightly wide hips but I dont mind,it looks ok
-Acne fucking scars(Legit Kills my confidence to the point of not wanting to go out)
-Moles:all small but like 8 on my face and girls complimented me on them.But its cope I'm 100%sure.
Facial hair:Holy fuck this shit is so annoyingDHT OVER THE ROOF.Have to shave everyday to keep my prettyboy aesthatics going.Razor burn.Pimples FUAARRK
Body hair:I am a legit twink prettyboy.But my middle eastern Genes gave me body hair.EVERYWHERE YES EVERYWHERE ITS UNREAL I FUCKING HATE SHAVING EVERY WEEK SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
HAIR:I'm not even motivated to get a nice haircut because of all my other flaws so why even bother with this shit every 2 weeks.
Teeth:Fucking yellowish teeth with white stains that dont go away.I am using this toothpaste for 2 months and it's still there.Gonna go to dentist in 1 week.Fuck this shit.
Anybody else have so many flaws they dont know what to do😥.I'm legit good looking with harmony so I still get girls but I'm so insecure and look into mirrors for like 3 hours sometimes.

schick mal foto bRRRRRRoooooo

Yeah, what even jaw, cheekbones, zygos, eyes.
Jaw narrow but 100% symmetrical and really adds to my harmony.Cheekbones zygos same thing they are high and widest part of my face looks aesthatic.Eyes are ok average with neutral tilt and Upper eyelid exposure.But they're not bad and they have a cute look to them

schick mal foto bRRRRRRoooooo
Ich würde gerne aber ich fühle mich richtig hässlich.sorry ich trau mich nicht mal aus dem haus oder auf ne party.Wenn ich wenigstens keone narben hätte würde ich aber ich bin so unsicher über mich😪

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Jaw narrow but 100% symmetrical and really adds to my harmony.Cheekbones zygos same thing they are high and widest part of my face looks aesthatic.Eyes are ok average with neutral tilt and Upper eyelid exposure.But they're not bad and they have a cute look to them
You are fine then. Everything you stated is fixable, but you may need to moneymax.

Ich würde gerne aber ich fühle mich richtig hässlich.sorry ich trau mich nicht mal aus dem haus oder auf ne party.Wenn ich wenigstens keone narben hätte würde ich aber ich bin so unsicher über mich😪

inshallah bald hast du genug confidence

btw is dein name deine onetitis?

You are fine then. Everything you stated is fixable, but you may need to moneymax.
I know man I'm turning 17 in 4 days and starting to work after school.
Plans:-scar reduction
-mole removal
-body hair laser
-teeth whitening
All in the next 6 months or ER

I have a lot of flaws but I only want to fix 2 of them for now.
I'm planning to get several acne scar laser treatments and a rhinoplasty (and alarplasty) next year.
Most of my flaws are unfixable.
What I hate most about myself is my height and it's unfixable. I'll heightfraud 1-2 inches with shoes.
I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. I'll start lifting to increase shoulder and neck muscles (and all others obviously) but I'll still keep a slender physique and try to get a sixpack.
I'm unsatisfied with my dick so I'll jelq and stretch the shit out of it.
To get a less roundish face, I'll hypertrophy my masseters.
My flat and low cheekbones suck but I will only consider to get fillers for them.
I have a NCT but whatever.
I'm also currently wearing braces and had a palate expander before. When I get them off I'll try teeth whitening methods.
I'm eyebrowmaxing with castor oil.
Fixing acne with Accutane.
I have extreme scars and pigmentation issues on my back so I consider lasering or getting a tattoo (but only in a few years). Also tanning my pale skin once I am off Accutane.

Flaws that I can't fix: thin wrists, small hands and short fingers, small feet, narrow lips, narrow eyes.

Plans:-scar reduction
-mole removal
-body hair laser
-teeth whitening
All in the next 6 months or ER
wenn du hERo machst sagt uns zumindest bescheid damit wir sicher sind :lul:

wenn du hERo machst sagt uns zumindest bescheid damit wir sicher sind :lul:
Wenn ihr nicht in NRW wohnt seid ihr sicher😉

I'm planning to get several acne scar laser treatments and a rhinoplasty (and alarplasty) next year.
What I hate most about myself is my height and it's unfixable. I'll heightfraud 1-2 inches with shoes.
I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. I'll start lifting to increase shoulder and neck muscles (and all others obviously) but I'll still keep a slender physique and try to get a sixpack.
My flat and low cheekbones suck but I will only consider to get fillers for them.
I'm also currently wearing braces and had a palate expander before. When I get them off I'll try teeth whitening methods.
I have extreme scars and pigmentation issues on my back so I consider lasering or getting a tattoo (but only in a few years). Also tanning my pale skin once I am off Accutane.

Flaws that I can't fix: thin wrists, small hands and short fingers, small feet, narrow lips, narrow eyes.
Alter was?!?Wie viel vergiss das mit den thin wrists und so sowas sollte doch nicht jucken
aber trotzdem.Alter schwede Hast du viele sachen zu fixen

siehst sicher wie totalschaden aus :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2352
Alter was?!?Wie viel vergiss das mit den thin wrists und so sowas sollte doch nicht jucken
aber trotzdem.Alter schwede Hast du viele sachen zu fixen
Naja, wie du schon sagtest, geht es auch um Harmonie. Die Rhinoplastik wird einen extremen Einfluss auf meine Harmonie haben. Vom Oger zum Prettyboy

Pm pic bhai I will help

Fuck working low tier jobs, just educationmax (if you have the IQ) then moneymax off that

Al's ob er dann chadlite ist.😲
Pics?
Hab jz keine pics parat, würd den auch nicht doxxen. Kenne den schon seit nem Jahr und weiß wie er aussieht... mindestens high tier normie bis chadlite. Moggt den Großteil des Forums selbst mit Akne

Hab jz keine pics parat, würd den auch nicht doxxen. Kenne den schon seit nem Jahr und weiß wie er aussieht... mindestens high tier normie bis chadlite. Moggt den Großteil des Forums selbst mit Akne
Hmm verstehe krass, wen man mit acne moggt dann sollte man schon recht gut aussehen.Gut für ihn aber er hat ja ziemlich viele flaws aufgelistet
Pm pic bhai I will help
Thanks man I aprreaciate.But I dont want my pics on this website .I'm really insecure about my looks.Though sometimes I act like I am not.I hate selfies so much 😐.Especially those that show my scarring and all

Dude look at my list lmao
Check mein plan unbedingt ab https://looksmax.org/threads/my-plan-to-ascend.29219/

Alter schwede.Wie Kommt man auf all das?Das ist ja schon krass jetzt😂.Wie groß bist du?
5'6

Spritze mein körper mit genotropin voll 550€ pro woche

Holy shit 550 pro woche?Aber 5 ft 6 is (nicht böse gemeint)So gut wie death sentence.

Holy shit 550 pro woche?Aber 5 ft 6 is (nicht böse gemeint)So gut wie death sentence.
Bin 15 btw

Das problem ist das schwarzmarkt hgh nur 1/3 soviel kostet

3 flaws: somewhat bulbous nose tip, small palate/narrow mouth and height

rest im happy with

hgh ist cope schau dir doch einfach messi an

Alter ich bin grade in aldi reingegangen und wurde tot geioit eine ca 20 jähre deutsche mitsrbeiterin
Bin 15 btw

Das problem ist das schwarzmarkt hgh nur 1/3 soviel kostet
Aso ja wenn 15 geht noch.
Du gehst ja einfach all in in deinem alter😂

3 flaws: somewhat bulbous nose tip, small palate/narrow mouth and height

rest im happy with
Small palate ist cope Solange grade weiße zähne ist ok.Aber narrow mouth ist nicht so gut
hgh ist cope schau dir doch einfach messi an
Was hat messi damit zu tun?

Small palate ist cope Solange grade weiße zähne ist ok.Aber narrow mouth ist nicht so gut

its not ultra narrow, just average but it looks shit when i speak. wish i had a wide mouth like barett or smth

messi ist nur 170 und hat hgh als kind bekommen

Small palate + breiter mund = vorbei

Das erzeugt schwarze dreicke im mund, dann bitte nie lächeln

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="buflek, post: 585779, member: 11
its not ultra narrow, just average but it looks shit when i speak. wish i had a wide mouth like barett or smth
[/QUOTE]
Ja ist ja niemand perfekt.1 odef 2 flaws sind immer dabei

Wait what?? 3 hours looking in the mirror???? Lol I think if it was not so detrimental for my mental health id do it too.

Answering your post... Not even sure theres one thing i dont need to looksmax... But imo height is top priority as time runs out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Wait what?? 3 hours looking in the mirror???? Lol I think if it was not so detrimental for my mental health id do it too.

Answering your post... Not even sure theres one thing i dont need to looksmax... But imo height is top priority as time runs out.
Yeah height always takes priority when young.Being young and looksmaxxing is a blessing tbh.Would end it if I was 24 or smth.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My flaws
Brown eyes
Recced forhead
Was born with Nw 1.5/mature
No eyebrows
No jaw(Need Bsso)
No cheeks
Bulbos nose
Long philtrum
Narrow lips
Kill me

My flaws
Brown eyes
Recced forhead
Was born with Nw 1.5/mature
No eyebrows
No jaw(Need Bsso)
No cheeks
Bulbos nose
Long philtrum
Narrow lips
Kill me
giphy.gif

Fuark man,sounds bad

Its ogre bro.
I am so subhuman my country pays 25k$ for me to get BSSO and look human. Jfl at least im 6ft
Bsso and eyebrows you should do first.Also hairtransplant

Bsso and eyebrows you should do first.Also hairtransplant
Already did eyebrow with marc dauer. I cant do hair untill i am 28 at least. Now i am stuck waiting for my BSSo in march before i can go to eppley and shove implants

Body is cope its all abt face
Just lose weight drop to 13-15% body fat and shave every day.
I have rhat problem aswell i need to shave constsntly since i look prettier and better clean shaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back