Anybody here tried to larp as female to make easy money?

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
0cdhlikjnqu21.jpg

Imho It's cucks money so in this case it's entirely ethical too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and 6 others
@Weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, You and Insomniac
no bro but I commend anyone who does

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Yeah I made a few hundreds but gave up

• Love it
Reactions: axedee
i tried it out of boredom for about 4 hours and didnt earn a dime. Then i did the basic maths on weed's claim of 1000 EUR over 16 days and it was absolutely shit money on consideration of an hourly rate.

To be fair, people at the top end with experience, craft and multiple sugar daddies are probably earning very good money, but on the low end just no unless you're a major socialanxietycel and cant/wont get a job.

i tried it out of boredom for about 4 hours and didnt earn a dime. Then i did the basic maths on weed's claim of 1000 EUR over 16 days and it was absolutely shit money on consideration of an hourly rate.

To be fair, people at the top end with experience, craft and multiple sugar daddies are probably earning very good money, but on the low end just no unless you're a major socialanxietycel and cant/wont get a job.
for ppl living in poorcel countries like me that would be about 6.5x average monthly wage

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
for ppl living in poorcel countries like me that would be about 6.5x average monthly wage
you can use it for surgerymax if 16 days =1000 euro then you can surgerymax everything after 1 year of doing this

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
you can use it for surgerymax if 16 days =1000 euro then you can surgerymax everything after 1 year of doing this
yes bro ewhoring is legit I'm only planning on one or two small surgeries so I could probably get the money by ewhoring in 2-3 months

• +1
Reactions: axedee
yes bro ewhoring is legit I'm only planning on one or two small surgeries so I could probably get the money by ewhoring in 2-3 months
Go for it bro it's very honorable thing to do. Cucks deserve far worse.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and kobecel
Sandboxed Tutorial Mode with cheats on.

Is it though? He said he was often doing it all day everyday until the wee hours of the morning. Lets just pretend for arguments sake its only 8 hours of work per day, even though it sounds it could be as much as 10 or even 12. That still works out to roughly 7 EUR/hr. I'm not sure where you live (If i had to guess, romania?) but i have a hard time believing its as much as 6.5x average.

Is it though? He said he was often doing it all day everyday until the wee hours of the morning. Lets just pretend for arguments sake its only 8 hours of work per day, even though it sounds it could be as much as 10 or even 12. That still works out to roughly 7 EUR/hr. I'm not sure where you live (If i had to guess, romania?) but i have a hard time believing its as much as 6.5x average.
Romania minimum wage is like 500 euro a month lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
romania is better than here, I live in Macedonia

working part time as a waiter is about $30/daily tops (average probably closer to 15) and the national monthly average salary is about $300 iirc

even with the highest paying jobs here (such as software dev) it would come pretty close unless ur working remotely

romania is better than here, I live in Macedonia

working part time as a waiter is about $30/daily tops (average probably closer to 15) and the national monthly average salary is about $300 iirc

even with the highest paying jobs here (such as software dev) it would come pretty close unless ur working remotely

wow you should definitely do it then. make sure you if you get a sugar daddy on the hook you immediately turn any funds into bitcoin so he can burn you later with paypal

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Thinking about shaving my arse and selling pics for money

wow you should definitely do it then. make sure you if you get a sugar daddy on the hook you immediately turn any funds into bitcoin so he can burn you later with paypal
I used to scam sell dota accounts back in the day and whenever someone would make a chargeback I'd always do some shit in the dispute along the lines of "digital goods, can't prove that I scammed them", and it took a week or two but I always ended up with the money

Many many years ago i used to pretend to be a young gay boy on a website called "fitlads"..

I used to pretend to want to do "cam shows" for old men.. i would show my face on webcam... then they would send me the £20 paypal money and then i'd just block them.

Sometimes they'd dispute with paypal.. but i would send them a message saying i'm 14.. not 17 and that usually scared them off.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 470

That's equivalent to my $12.30/hr job, 40hr per week after taxes

Fucking hell.

the national monthly average salary is about $300 iirc

You make more than double the money NEETing of the government where I live :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 470