Anybody know how to get shit stains out of their underwear?

K

Kamui

Inactive
I need serious help, I need to know how to get shit stains out of your underwear fast

My mother cleans my laundry and always complains that my underwear has shit stains from top to bottom everywhere, I try my hardest to wash my ass properly but I can never find a way to not get any streaks, pls help me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, infini, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
baking soda cold water and toothbrush

srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcel2002 and vermillioncorefan
It's starts by realizing you aren't in fact, washing your ass properly. Also take a shower after you take a shit?

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
It's starts by realizing you aren't in fact, washing your ass properly. Also take a shower after you take a shit?
No I rarely ever take showers, I only take one once every few days tbh

Get a bidet ya little gremlin

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

Lick it clean

Tbh just buy a bidet, cleaning with water is always the best and fastest method

shower daily and wash ur ass when u do it u dirty bitch :feelswhat:

I don’t like to shower, I have a phobia of soap and wayer
niggas will have 20,000 posts on looksmax.org but not shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Mainstream and Pikabro
I need serious help, I need to know how to get shit stains out of your underwear fast

My mother cleans my laundry and always complains that my underwear has shit stains from top to bottom everywhere, I try my hardest to wash my ass properly but I can never find a way to not get any streaks, pls help me
u should just throw those underwear away bro anything else is dirty

I use a rag and soap and water. Tissue paper is a poor substitute

I use a rag and soap and water. Tissue paper is a poor substitute
I usually just let my dog wipe the leftover poop off

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Wipe clean then wash for finish

(once i saw this reply i knew it was satire jfl)

Wear diapers.

You haven’t matured into big boy underwear yet.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002

should shit yourself more and stop taking showers for months on end, it’ll be a sign of dominance and you’re mom will stop complaining, just don’t overdo it or else she’ll want some of you coc

i just throw them away and buy new underwear that is dark or pattered so you can't see the stains as easily. there was a period in my teen years where i would basically stain my pants everyday and have voluntary constipation for weeks at a time, my record was a month and a half fecal impaction, just little bits squeezing out and smearing onto my underwear. it's funny because my parent would warn about dying from not shitting for too long and i believed them, there was also evidence of it in the news, but somehow i never felt in any danger and continued holding my shit. i wonder what the real length of time is, is it even possible to go 2 months without shitting?

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
holy shit you were serious all this time? no way you‘re serious

• JFL
Same shit used to happen to me jfl my mom would see the shit stains on my underwear and call me out
Had to throw away some good pairs because they stank until i started using a bidet.

Get new underwear. Wear them once. Get a bidet.

Get a sponge and start scrubbing niguh

Brutal you be walking up the stairs with a shit sandwich in your ass making shit clouds that anyone behind you has to smell

• JFL
Brutal you be walking up the stairs with a shit sandwich in your ass making shit clouds that anyone behind you has to smell
I hope they enjoy it 🤤