why I ain't shit

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
i’m living the worst life on earth. period. people living in the worst hoods of america and the bottom of rape-dungeons have better lives than me, because unlike me, they don’t think they ain’t shit, they know it’s just the scenario they were put in that makes their life horrible.
but me, i’m not shit. i always have known i’m not shit. i don’t talk to no one, cuz i ain’t shit.

i was always told i ain’t shit, since childhood. excluded, ignored, violently bullied, punished by the system for my inherent ignorance

and i’m not in a world of ain’t shit niggas either. nope. in fact every person i’ve ever known mogs me to oblivion

i tried my whole life, as early as preschool i remember trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. at first i thought i’m just weird, then i saw other weird kids having friends, good grades, girlfriends, not getting treated as complete jokes. so i thought i must be ugly. so I did everything, looksmaxxed, worked out, until i was an actual 4.5-5/10 (the best i’ve ever looked in my life). but i still wasn’t shit, no one liked me, and i was clowned on relentlessly. time and time again i was left bewildered. asking, “why"

i started to think there’s nothing wrong with me, god just hates me. then i remembered i’m ugly as fuck, stupid as fuck, and never did anything right even once (yes, i have never helped anybody nor myself effectively ever, someone else always did it for me, and not because i didn’t try, i tried for weeks sometimes, only for someone better than me (which is literally everybody yes i mean literally) to do it in 10 seconds.) Not only do i know i ain’t shit, everybody else knows it too, that’s why i get walked all over.

i woke up one day and realized that nothing i do will ever work, i ain’t shit, i’m not like u, im not like them, im a loser and a piece of shit and it’s all my fault. i wasn’t aware when i first realized that, in fact i’m never fully conscious no matter how hard i try, im always asleep and deluded by the dream of stupidity, but the realization only further sunk in as time went on. the realization of my own aint-shitness is why i walk with my head down, toes pointed to each other, unwilling and unable to make eye contact, always alone, and always sad. id like to say i’m not mad at the world, but i am, and can you really blame me?

of course you can, and you will, because you think i aint shit. I gotta say, i agree with you. I'll include you in my suicide note, right next to my microcock and my nonexistent social iq, as reasons for my self-murder. I'd like to end with a quote from Steve Jobs: "your time is limited, so don't waste it living somebody else's life" I am not living my own life, I am living the life imposed upon me by the world. So I'm not going to waste my time living it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, saiya_online, F36 and 6 others
Nah bro pulled out the rainbow colors for this one 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Lonenely sigma, reddotguy and 10 others
Ok what the eff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie, sub5c3l and vermillioncorefan
faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, F36 and sub5c3l
Lilth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, saiya_online, soover4me and 4 others
@ElTruecel's ideal body btw

Yea totally the healthy foid bodies I post are totally comparable to malnourished skeletons that purposely starve themselves

Yea totally the healthy foid bodies I post are totally comparable to malnourished skeletons that purposely starve themselves
yeah that's the point nigga, u also posted an obese bitch as my ideal female. It's all exgegeration as the joke

yeah that's the point nigga, u also posted an obese bitch as my ideal female. It's all exgegeration as the joke

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Autismcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, F36 and Luffymaxxing
i’m living the worst life on earth. period. people living in the worst hoods of america and the bottom of rape-dungeons have better lives than me, because unlike me, they don’t think they ain’t shit, they know it’s just the scenario they were put in that makes their life horrible.
but me, i’m not shit. i always have known i’m not shit. i don’t talk to no one, cuz i ain’t shit.

i was always told i ain’t shit, since childhood. excluded, ignored, violently bullied, punished by the system for my inherent ignorance

and i’m not in a world of ain’t shit niggas either. nope. in fact every person i’ve ever known mogs me to oblivion

i tried my whole life, as early as preschool i remember trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. at first i thought i’m just weird, then i saw other weird kids having friends, good grades, girlfriends, not getting treated as complete jokes. so i thought i must be ugly. so I did everything, looksmaxxed, worked out, until i was an actual 4.5-5/10 (the best i’ve ever looked in my life). but i still wasn’t shit, no one liked me, and i was clowned on relentlessly. time and time again i was left bewildered. asking, “why"

i started to think there’s nothing wrong with me, god just hates me. then i remembered i’m ugly as fuck, stupid as fuck, and never did anything right even once (yes, i have never helped anybody nor myself effectively ever, someone else always did it for me, and not because i didn’t try, i tried for weeks sometimes, only for someone better than me (which is literally everybody yes i mean literally) to do it in 10 seconds.) Not only do i know i ain’t shit, everybody else knows it too, that’s why i get walked all over.

i woke up one day and realized that nothing i do will ever work, i ain’t shit, i’m not like u, im not like them, im a loser and a piece of shit and it’s all my fault. i wasn’t aware when i first realized that, in fact i’m never fully conscious no matter how hard i try, im always asleep and deluded by the dream of stupidity, but the realization only further sunk in as time went on. the realization of my own aint-shitness is why i walk with my head down, toes pointed to each other, unwilling and unable to make eye contact, always alone, and always sad. id like to say i’m not mad at the world, but i am, and can you really blame me?

of course you can, and you will, because you think i aint shit. I gotta say, i agree with you. I'll include you in my suicide note, right next to my microcock and my nonexistent social iq, as reasons for my self-murder. I'd like to end with a quote from Steve Jobs: "your time is limited, so don't waste it living somebody else's life" I am not living my own life, I am living the life imposed upon me by the world. So I'm not going to waste my time living it anymore.
you still alive bro? I can relate to a lot of things you said and I would love to have a conversation with you. My life wasnt shit either until I was 19/20. after hard maxing with surgery I still don't feel like I fit in but I got a good socisl circle now, years later when I was 24. I still make mistakes and I wouldn't be surprised if they ditched me someday but I definitely manage to be normal if I have to. life will and can always drastically change

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, vermillioncorefan, F36 and 1 other person
you still alive bro? I can relate to a lot of things you said and I would love to have a conversation with you. My life wasnt shit either until I was 19/20. after hard maxing with surgery I still don't feel like I fit in but I got a good socisl circle now, years later when I was 24. I still make mistakes and I wouldn't be surprised if they ditched me someday but I definitely manage to be normal if I have to. life will and can always drastically change
which hard maxxes did u do? can i see an ascension

Bump

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
im piece of shit human being

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
being low iq and short isnt living the worst life ever, its when you have high iq and tall and whatever but it doesnt mean shit either way

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan