My experience having a gf

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Shit is boring as fuck.

Completely lost any interest in bettering myself, no more gym, barely looksmaxxing, barely making money if not for wageslaving, too little time for myself.

One big factor is that i’m constantly looking forward for her to show me love and appreciation, because as most guys here my brain is fried and rotted and abused.

I don’t even believe she likes me fr, chad will come one day or another and steal her from me just like it’s nothing.

im even thinking about breaking up with her, im happy when im with her but im not happy when im not and I can’t focus on my shit life because she’s always in my mind.

I got blue pilled like a cuck and I can’t even cope with it. I can’t be happy if i’m not looksmaxxed, rich and my family is fine.

I’d be happier having a solid friend group (I don’t have one) and going out and hooking up with random girls.

I’ll update you guys, but I don’t know how most of you with gfs are able to still have a life and work on their selves, maybe i’m just not used still.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, silencio, NotoriousLoser and 12 others
You have a gf now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and PseudoMaxxer
I can’t focus on my shit life because she’s always in my mind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, It'snotover, Detective and 13 others
this will all get better over time. give it a couple of years and u will start improving urself, u wont look for love and affection anymore and start trusting her more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, arab_chink, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Shit is boring as fuck.

Completely lost any interest in bettering myself, no more gym, barely looksmaxxing, barely making money if not for wageslaving, too little time for myself.

One big factor is that i’m constantly looking forward for her to show me love and appreciation, because as most guys here my brain is fried and rotted and abused.

I don’t even believe she likes me fr, chad will come one day or another and steal her from me just like it’s nothing.

im even thinking about breaking up with her, im happy when im with her but im not happy when im not and I can’t focus on my shit life because she’s always in my mind.

I got blue pilled like a cuck and I can’t even cope with it. I can’t be happy if i’m not looksmaxxed, rich and my family is fine.

I’d be happier having a solid friend group (I don’t have one) and going out and hooking up with random girls.

I’ll update you guys, but I don’t know how most of you with gfs are able to still have a life and work on their selves, maybe i’m just not used still.
Give me your gf if you dont want her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 60051, ascension and 3 others
From my experience it's just a silly kindergarten relationship :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, fuxkdakikez and PseudoMaxxer
why cant i expereince this???

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and romanstock
Just break up with her dude. Weak ahh bluepilled males. You aint blackpilled at all

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
'im happy when im with her but im not happy when im not and I can’t focus on my shit life because she’s always in my mind.

text her this

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PseudoMaxxer
'im happy when im with her but im not happy when im not and I can’t focus on my shit life because she’s always in my mind.

text her this
No I’m already too sweet for her dumbass.
this will all get better over time. give it a couple of years and u will start improving urself, u wont look for love and affection anymore and start trusting her more
Damn nigga I don’t have years to waste tbh, but i’m looking forward for a LTR with her so I guess i’ll just have to lay back and enjoy the ride.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
start cheating on her

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I would if another foid better looking than her would wanna fuck me
cheat on her with an uglier woman

if she ever finds out, her self-esteem is destroyed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Numb
cheat on her with an uglier woman

if she ever finds out, her self-esteem is destroyed
I don’t give a fuck about her, not even making her suffer

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
why are wmen so shallow?
Evil nature, don’t think that having a gf bettered my life by any large amount.

I’m less bored but definitely more stressed.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Evil nature, don’t think that having a gf bettered my life by any large amount.

I’m less bored but definitely more stressed.
female nature needs to die :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
accurate majority of women just make ur life boring and worse, theres def good ones tho that elevate your life and make it much better

• +1
accurate majority of women just make ur life boring and worse, theres def good ones tho that elevate your life and make it much better
those ones are dating millionaires and rich men, the shit that is left to us is just boring.

those ones are dating millionaires and rich men, the shit that is left to us is just boring.
nah not to be normie but theres def good women who dont give a shit about money like that, but u just gotta look good to get them and have a good niche. im hella tatted its good for pulling alt/emo girls

• +1
the blackpill always comes and collects

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and wsada
Time to fix your BRAIN then

• +1
Body proportions of this wojak are probably accurate for OP too 😂
one time we are friends, the next you diss me.

What should I consider you…? :(

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Did u find urself a cute Russian girl or what 👍

• Love it
  • Love it
Brain rot

• +1
It sounds like you are dependent on some form of validation (love, affection), but as soon as you got some you stopped correlating this with improving looks (or anything else). Seems you are staying still. Which is fine if you like it I suppose, but if you want to keep improving whatever about yourself .. it needs to be tied to a goal which you care about. Just like it did with love and affection, you know?

• +1
It sounds like you are dependent on some form of validation (love, affection), but as soon as you got some you stopped correlating this with improving looks (or anything else). Seems you are staying still. Which is fine if you like it I suppose, but if you want to keep improving whatever about yourself .. it needs to be tied to a goal which you care about. Just like it did with love and affection, you know?
Makes sense, i’ll do some introspection.

Shit is boring as fuck.

she needs to break your heart. this exact thing happened to me, although the relationship was more a delusion unlike yours which is real. the heartbreak lit a fire in me to ascend.

• +1
Shit is boring as fuck.

This forum rotted ur brain

• +1
You have to learn how to do LTR and self improve. If you need incel virgin rage in order to have a functional life then it never began for you. It’s going to be hard but you need to exercise emotional maturity, people skills, common sense and boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, mvp2v1 and PseudoMaxxer
You have to learn how to do LTR and self improve. If you need incel virgin rage in order to have a functional life then it never began for you. It’s going to be hard but you need to exercise emotional maturity, people skills, common sense and boundaries.
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Tbh you have proven multiple times that you know what you’re doing. So I should get help from you :feelshehe:
Lmao I really just figure out things as I do them, as I’m figuring out this relationship.
But what you said here is pure gold, literally have nothing to say back to this, just perfect as you said it.

If you have any questions about something or advice I can try to help ya but i’m still very immature myself.

• +1
Lmao I really just figure out things as I do them, as I’m figuring out this relationship.

But what you said here is pure gold, literally have nothing to say back to this, just perfect as you said it.

If you have any questions about something or advice I can try to help ya but i’m still very immature myself.
It’s about doing things. I am terminally addicted to thinking :feelsrope:

• So Sad
It’s about doing things. I am terminally addicted to thinking :feelsrope:
I don’t do shit either don’t worry, most shit I do just goes left all the time but I try to learn from my mistakes.

Most of my day is my job and then home rotting in my bed waiting for the next day of work

• +1
Having a girlfriend is being an actor, pretending that shit about love to have sex. then look for the least whore to create a family, although they will also try to betray you.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
Having a girlfriend is being an actor, pretending that shit about love to have sex. then look for the least whore to create a family, although they will also try to betray you.
every women will try to betray you, just rape

every women will try to betray you, just rape
Of course, with the first girlfriend I had in high school I learned the lesson, living in a Western country surrounded by whores you have to adapt, the law of the jungle. just sex and then to the recycling bin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, NotoriousLoser, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Shit is boring as fuck.

You need to lock in and stop being a buck broken beta nigga

The moment that she breaks up wit you your ass is toast

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
You need to lock in and stop being a buck broken beta nigga

The moment that she breaks up wit you your ass is toast
couldn’t give half of a fuck about this dumb bitch, tryna get my nut off that’s it.