I hate seeing normies socializing

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
I hate seeing my friends talking to other people unironically,or just normies laughing together and being happy or families being happy and hanging out together

I don’t know if I’m an autist or wtf

I just can’t talk to someone without imagining

me beating the shit out of the other person, even if it’s a woman or a grandma or a kid I’m talking to

This makes it very awkward for me to talk to people, especially if they’re ugly

and I look away when I talk to them cause I feel bad about what I’m thinking of doing to them

I’m not a edgelord I’m just autistic and have brain damage probably from childhood

Does anyone else experience this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, exo, maxxmclooks and 2 others
I just don't like speaking to them, they are annoying.
They speak of nothing but momentary nonsense that has no purpose, 247!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rand anon, datboijj and 4 others
I just don't like speaking to them, they are annoying.
They speak of nothing but momentary nonsense that has no purpose, 247!!!
This. I have never benefited from a conversation I’ve had with a normie, only with people online, it’s just so fake I hate it

• +1
Reactions: med, rand anon, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
This. I have never benefited from a conversation I’ve had with a normie, only with people online, it’s just so fake I hate i
real, the worst part is when they argue or have a problem.
They are the worst problem slovers and I am on about women.
I hate foids

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, ManletBlackcel and <6PSLcel
real, the worst part is when they argue or have a problem.
They are the worst problem slovers and I am on about women.
I hate foids
Being around women is like holding a plank the more time advances the more painful it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Being around women is like holding a plank the more time advances the more painful it is
Yeah, even if they are interested in you even then it is a pain.
They know nothing, its like I have to brainwash them to become interesting for me.
Imagine opening a good looking present to find dog shit inside it, so you decide to redo the actual dog shit into something valuable unlike in the past where women were naturally raised to be sane.

Its not just foids, its everyone all retarded
Its worse with foids, it is so much worse.
At least the guys are fun, they might be complete morons but they can be fun to hang around and even supportive.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah, even if they are interested in you even then it is a pain.
They know nothing, its like I have to brainwash them to become interesting for me.
Imagine opening a good looking present to find dog shit inside it, so you decide to redo the actual dog shit into something valuable unlike in the past where women were naturally raised to be sane.
Just fuck and leave love doesn’t exist it’s Jewish lies look at animals do they get married no it’s all fake

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated

idk but i always cringe hard when i see couples. also women are so fucking heavy to talk to about anything that requires deeper/logical thinking, and dont get me started about solving any problems, women are only for sex, nothing else

Just fuck and leave love doesn’t exist it’s Jewish lies look at animals do they get married no it’s all fake
And go spread your seed to other women, but to be able to procreate with even one woman you need to have good genetics obviously that’s the prerequisite

Its worse with foids, it is so much worse.
:lul:Your just ugly. Women either treat you like shit or can actually be a lot nicer than normies. It depends on your looks level :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
:lul:Your just ugly. Women either treat you like shit or can actually be a lot nicer than normies. It depends on your looks level :blackpill:
being openly homophobic, everythingphobic will naturally get them to dislike you.
Do not act all coy either, I know you are some htn with self image problems.
I'm fine my self but id rather hang myself than be with a stacy whos a whore.

• JFL
Probably brain damage

• JFL
being openly homophobic, everythingphobic will naturally get them to dislike you.
Do not act all coy either, I know you are some htn with self image problems.
I'm fine my self but id rather hang myself than be with a stacy whos a whore.
Its all looks :blackpill:

Idk if its autismo for me but I always look people dead in the eye actually. I'm trying to rank their eye color on the chart.

• JFL
I highly doubt it psl god can get away with saying "kill the faggots and mixed races"
WHy do they worship rameriz then?
Who do they worship tv show characters that are dark triad :lul:?

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
WHy do they worship rameriz then?
Who do they worship tv show characters that are dark triad :lul:?
Yes, mentally ill western girls who have been molested and beaten in their childhoods.
If they all knew what he did, they wouldn't.

• JFL
Idk if its autismo for me but I always look people dead in the eye actually. I'm trying to rank their eye color on the chart.
Lucky

:feelskek:

Yes, mentally ill western girls who have been molested and beaten in their childhoods.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

These tradcucks dont realize all women are the same, its biology :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They’re not mentally ill, humans and women obviously are animalistic, morality doesn’t even exist it’s just made up they don’t care what’s moral or not they just see what’s in front of them wich is a guy with good genetics

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 61895
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

These tradcucks dont realize all women are the same, its biology :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I know that.
That's why I want to inslave them, you can always bring in generational trauma.
Got to beat a bitch into submission.
Before I thought id be cruel but to be honest. I have long forgotten the feeling of mercy of sympathy just as they have

Last edited:
  • JFL
They’re not mentally ill, humans and women obviously are animalistic, morality doesn’t even exist it’s just made up they don’t care what’s moral or not they just see what’s in front of them wich is a guy with good genetics
Wishful thinking is my greatest enemy. Sometimes I wish I could just behead half of this worlds population into bloodshed.
Not many deserve the sanctity of life.

All of them are equally bad and I wanna explode all of them
they are all npcs. They would rape and kill their own children if they were fed some well constucted propoganda. Remember, Hitler was literally voted into power.

You're just a bitter 35yo woman

yeah that’s what I remind myself of and I hate it

I hate seeing my friends talking to other people unironically,or just normies laughing together and being happy or families being happy and hanging out together

I don’t know if I’m an autist or wtf

I just can’t talk to someone without imagining

me beating the shit out of the other person, even if it’s a woman or a grandma or a kid I’m talking to

This makes it very awkward for me to talk to people, especially if they’re ugly

and I look away when I talk to them cause I feel bad about what I’m thinking of doing to them

I’m not a edgelord I’m just autistic and have brain damage probably from childhood

Does anyone else experience this ?
Ur just a sczhizo

• JFL
lots of animals are monogamous and do daily mating rituals
most birds are that way