i hate talking to people I think I’m retarded

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
Either I’m turbo retarded or I’m so high iq that normal people can’t understand me

Like I can’t articulate anything in a matter that normies understand like people don’t understand what I mean and it confuses me because I’m telling them more than enoguh information to understand what I’m trying to convey

Sometimes in the middle of a sentence I can feel that I’m saying some stupid shit then my brain just turns off and I become autist and start raging and wanting to attack whoever I’m talking to

I’m analyzing the way my friends talk and I’m trynna replicate that in real life and so far it’s working

if you’re below 6 psl don’t worry ab this shit it’s over anyways this is for mentalcels ig so ntmaxx while you’re young and look normal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, poopoohead and Latinus
Perhaps you have ADHD. If im not wrong one of the things of ADHD is that you think so fast that when you want to utter your thoughts you can't because you have forgotten about it in a matter of miliseconds since your brain is way faster than your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, _MVP_, iam good boy and 2 others
I had many problems with bad oratory skills. Sometimes I speak to myself "loud", simulating a conversation, in order to improve it.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Either I’m turbo retarded or I’m so high iq that normal people can’t understand me

Like I can’t articulate anything in a matter that normies understand like people don’t understand what I mean and it confuses me because I’m telling them more than enoguh information to understand what I’m trying to convey

I’m analyzing the way my friends talk and I’m trynna replicate that in real life and so far it’s working

if you’re below 6 psl don’t worry ab this shit it’s over anyways this is for mentalcels ig so ntmaxx while you’re young and look normal
Mee too

Either I’m turbo retarded or I’m so high iq that normal people can’t understand m
youre probably closer to the first, with a high ego and nothing to talk about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and dehydrated
youre probably closer to the first, with a high ego and nothing to talk about
trust me im not like that bro not saying I’m the second option either

Sometimes in the middle of a sentence I can feel that I’m saying some stupid shit then my brain just turns off and I become autist and start raging and wanting to attack whoever I’m talking to

Schizophrenic ramblings