I can’t talk to people

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Anyone else get weird around people?
Sometimes my girl invites me downstairs to talk with her family but I don’t have anything to talk about I’ll just make it weird since I’m a mute so I just stay in a dark room like a hermit talking to myself and she has to bring my plate of food up to the room like I’m a Frankenstein creature

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and vermillioncorefan
Talk to people about the things you do. Or prepare formulas like this

I always ask about the weather. Then i compare it to the past days's weather. Then I tell what I did those days. Then I ask that person what they did those days. Etc.

Anyone else get weird around people?
Sometimes my girl invites me downstairs to talk with her family but I don’t have anything to talk about I’ll just make it weird since I’m a mute so I just stay in a dark room like a hermit talking to myself and she has to bring my plate of food up to the room like I’m a Frankenstein creature
I know this is Larp and what not but your larps have scarily similarities to my life. Are you watching me?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I know this is Larp and what not but your larps have scarily similarities to my life. Are you watching me?
It’s not larp though so that makes it even scarier maybe we are clones

Talk to people about the things you do. Or prepare formulas like this

I always ask about the weather. Then i compare it to the past days's weather. Then I tell what I did those days. Then I ask that person what they did those days. Etc.
Talking about the weather is a big sign that someone is socially inept and can’t find something better to talk about