Going out in public sucks because it often provides you with a false reality

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
All you see when you leave your house is the good in life. You see normies in happy relationships or marriages eating and laughing together. You see old married couples walking with each other. You see large groups of friends smiling and cracking jokes. You see happy families. You see happiness.

It is a stark contrast to your isolated and lonely life but it’s also not entirely true. I don’t believe that most people are happy. I believe many people are in debt, poor health, poor relationships/friendships, poor family relations, etc.

Going in public is a filter. People are either going to temporarily cover these unpleasant realities with a veil when heading out or there is a natural self selection process wherein only the truly happy people are in fact out and about while the remainder are suffering in isolation and privacy.

Maybe I’m wrong and just projecting

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Gonthar
All you see when you leave your house is the good in life
Despite this not even being true, how is it a bad thing? Why would I want to see miserable people?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Well, even online things are fake - you see happy couples and families on social media, then one day they delete all their photos without any explanation and you find later they broke up or divorced, even if everything appeared to be perfect...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, autistic_tendencies and Eternal_
All you see when you leave your house is the good in life. You see normies in happy relationships or marriages eating and laughing together. You see old married couples walking with each other. You see large groups of friends smiling and cracking jokes. You see happy families. You see happiness.

It is a stark contrast to your isolated and lonely life but it’s also not entirely true. I don’t believe that most people are happy. I believe many people are in debt, poor health, poor relationships/friendships, poor family relations, etc.

Going in public is a filter. People are either going to temporarily cover these unpleasant realities with a veil when heading out or there is a natural self selection process wherein only the truly happy people are in fact out and about while the remainder are suffering in isolation and privacy.

Maybe I’m wrong and just projecting
I see only hell fire outside.
I only see fake visages of "happiness" knowing ti will all flatter away into a mid life crisis for all of them