Guarding yourself against Envy

Depresso

Depresso

Forgive, move on, and grow
Introduction
Hello boyos, all moids, foids and queerdoids, let me start with a story.

You found Looksmax from a TikTok meme and then the Black-pill in good time and stacked leanmaxx, skinmaxx, gymmaxx and moneymaxx and then released the PSL god within. You sell your old baggy clothes and walk the shopping mall mogging everyone into giblets. FUARK yeah. But no.

There's a plot twist, before you could actually ascend in person, before you could lose that celdom, you keep getting hit with bad luck. Time after time it's like the world wants you to descend, wherever there are people, things just happen and you descend. You can't afford to maxx-out anymore, poorcel.

You have been descended by enemies hiding in the people, and this is called Envy. It targets both men and women

"The evil eye is a supernatural belief in a curse brought about by a malevolent glare, usually inspired by envy." - Wikipedia

There is a word for Envy in every language.

Those that Envy are a type of cognitive creep, they're creeps that move into action once they know something about you.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: People can deliberately "descend" each other :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What is Envy?
Envy is a motivating social emotion. It motivates action like hunger does and it's social in that it involves perceiving and reacting to people. Hunger is triggered by going a few hours without eating, envy is triggered by the sight of privilege that the person lacks. Envy is the malicious hatred of privilege and the motivating desire to destroy it without gain.

Envy is the emotion and desire to descend others without profit or gain.

Envy speaks in terms of social privilege and punishing it. Both pretty privilege and money privilege are recognized as a form of privilege

In .Org terms, if you "life-mog" someone, they may or may not want to destroy you. If you "life-mog" a group, a smaller sub-group now wants to destroy you but you will not know who.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Envy: the gossip descending a mogger :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How does it work?
If someone feels envy, what follows? They see you and then they start gossiping about you. Envy is communicated in dog-whistles so they call you arrogant, controlling, misogynist (usually shaming/culpability language) etc. to start rallying envy against you. They can even false-accuse you if they don't find enough kompromat on you. When enough people hate you, you get bad luck because society stops cooperating with you, they will be reluctant to defend you from harassment.

Emotions are logic, they motivate you to live and do things.

You perceive -> You feel -> You do

For example:
  • You witness a boyo discussing red-pill/black-pill talking points
  • You get triggered because you feel threatened by the propagation of this knowledge
  • You start whispering about what that boyo did and call him names
  • The boyo in question gets bad luck and gets cancelled
Or:
  • You're a fatty and spot a PSL god
  • You get triggered and feel cucked out because you know he doesn't want you (he hasn't even met you yet, you just know)
  • You start whispering and stimulate the rumour-mill
  • He gets bad luck
Kinds of people that can envy you:
  • Insecure self-rejects like fatties (they hate you for "rejecting" them in their mind)
  • Cucks
  • Agecucks (your refusal to play along)
  • Simps (your self-respect and refusal triggers them)
  • Rejects (you rejected them)
  • Ideologues (feminists, racists, cultists etc.)

Envy works anywhere where there is knowledge and free will but typically the tactics are GSR, Gossiping, Rallying and Shaming. They gossip to dox, use culpability language to dog-whistle and rally hatred and shame and then the violations begin because you are now morally indefensible.

Envy works by "griefing" targets via laundering accountability and multiple "k1ll-assists". No-one knows or can prove who did what or when. "Witnessing" envy in action is stratified by IQ, if it had happened to you, you will have a lot of explaining to do and only those intelligent enough to actually get it will understand you. These are a minority because of how intelligence and knowledge works, and you will feel lonely in trying to explain your situation. Getting help is prohibitive because of the burden of convincing people of your story.

You cannot define this kind of bullying/harassment because its definition and the definition of the perpetrator is politicized. You will have difficulty explaining that it exists before you get to even complain, there is an entire culture in erasing accountability for this kind of harassment. You will suffer what is called victim erasure.

Envy is the reason why Geomaxxing and Looksmaxxing are hated on. They didn't want you to be happy here and now you're happy elsewhere, it's about your happiness, it annoys them, it cucks them. So shaming language and logic starts developing about your "exploitativeness" and other forms of "culpability", to rally envy and hatred against you. Envy uses the public opinion and hides in Justice. Reason as to why you're "bad" will start to appear out of thin air

Cucks, simps and other allies exist to leverage a political and a moral Zerg Rush

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Envy works and "descends" people through the public court of opinion :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Example of envy: An Ex "Leaking" compromising text messages years after a break-up when you just had posted a picture of your new-born with your new wife on Facebook - This can only be explained by envy

What is the evil eye?
The evil eye is a supernatural belief about envy, it associates "bad luck" and injury with being seen by large quantities of people. The superstition is old, dating all the way to prehistory and 40% of the world population is estimated to believe in it. More in Wikipedia...

It's possible that the entire modern "critique culture" and the "critique clique" including feminism (not the old "rights" one, the new "muh privilege" one) had been motivated by laundering accountability, moral absolution and researching tactics and strategy for envy and jealousy. In that situation, social media had played a role in both increasing the field of vision for the evil eye (mass-digital whisper networks, "Are we dating the same guy?" etc.) and the list of available tactics in the meta.

Defensive "critique culture" = Moral absolution (we can't do wrong)
Offensive "critique culture" = Researching ways the enemy class is culpable and vulnerable to moral attacks (agecucking etc.)

Cancel culture has created a pattern of malice without accountability

Hashtags:
#LiabilityPolitics
#MoralAbsolutionPolitics
#LiabilityIntersectionality
#IntersectionalLiabilities
#AccountabilityPolitics
#EnvyPolitics
#MisandristFearMongering
#VictimComplexAsAWeapon
#DoxxMaxx

How to defend against Envy
Privacy and operational security

They can't hate on you if you or your privilege do not exist in their field of view, you seclude information about yourself and are selective in who you tell/show things. Your privileges are an information hazard to you because of the potential haters (cognito-creeps, information hungry creeps) that exist

The reasoning and thinking begins once a privilege has been seen. You cannot stop them from hating on you when they see your privileges (hard earned from years of mewing and maxxing JFL). If you keep your life private and keep yourself from life-mogging sore losers, it won't pop up on their radar as something to attack and seethe over

If you have money -> you keep it private and feed cope "money doesn't matter anyway"

If you are a fit PSL god -> fatties are pretty and you've dated them before (no-one saw you though), your GF just happens to be thin and has a good personality

You keep it your privileges of sight and feed their cope to deflect envy

Identify the creep and keep valuables faaaaaaaaaaaar out of it's sight

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Keep private :redpill::redpill::redpill:

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Don't mog people, keep the benefits to yourself :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Hashtags:
#ProteccYourDoxx :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, lemonnz, bootydestroyer333 and 1 other person
Another example of envy:
3717526 1698004087694

Source: Link to Black pill video/image megathread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and kebab
3930167 horton

Tier thread

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso
I had expected more engagement from this sort of posting. Have none of you gotten any resistance from frenemies to your attempts to ascend?

#Hastags

• JFL
I had expected more engagement from this sort of posting. Have none of you gotten any resistance from frenemies to your attempts to ascend?
Yeah I have just have to cut them off

• +1
just flip a switch and stop caring about being mogged everday broo

• JFL
Yeah I have just have to cut them off
just flip a switch and stop caring about being mogged everday broo

Yes @autistic_tendencies , that's exactly what I mean and some more too. My post was also about maintaining privacy to prevent haters from being able to stalk and also to prevent new haters from developing (by discovering you)

At the end of the day my post was about raising awareness of hatred motivated by darker emotions like envy and jealousy

Sex-drive and hunger are self-identifying motives, people literally admit what they're after, communities like Looksmax.Org literally tell you what they're about and what they believe. Communities line incels.is literally whine about what they haven't got - "it's over for me :cry:"

Hatred is different in that it doesn't self-identify, people don't admit they're haters often because it's socially unacceptable and self-defeating. People tend to distance their haters so haters creep up on, stalk and ambush their victims, like a snake. It always catches you unaware - that's my point!

Racism is a very real thing, whether it's colleagues conspiring to get you cancelled because you're white/black or losing out on opportunities - you can feel it and it affects you. It's almost impossible to get accountability because the perpetrators actively try to evade before and after the acts. They never do anything if there is any real risk of getting caught

We can also all agree that misandry is real, but it's nearly impossible to discuss. All conversation is politically charged, victimhood is politicized AF, but you can get stalked, defamed and descended by haters you've never met because of private Facebook groups and Whatsapp groups

Privacy is about not being identified by haters in the first place and not giving them any fuel

:blackpill: The Black-pill is real for all animals, but humans are much more intelligent than that. They ascend themselves but are very capable of, and do, descend each other :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Introduction
Hello boyos, all moids, foids and queerdoids, let me start with a story.

You found Looksmax from a TikTok meme and then the Black-pill in good time and stacked leanmaxx, skinmaxx, gymmaxx and moneymaxx and then released the PSL god within. You sell your old baggy clothes and walk the shopping mall mogging everyone into giblets. FUARK yeah. But no.

There's a plot twist, before you could actually ascend in person, before you could lose that celdom, you keep getting hit with bad luck. Time after time it's like the world wants you to descend, wherever there are people, things just happen and you descend. You can't afford to maxx-out anymore, poorcel.

You have been descended by enemies hiding in the people, and this is called Envy. It targets both men and women

"The evil eye is a supernatural belief in a curse brought about by a malevolent glare, usually inspired by envy." - Wikipedia

There is a word for Envy in every language.

Those that Envy are a type of cognitive creep, they're creeps that move into action once they know something about you.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: People can deliberately "descend" each other :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What is Envy?
Envy is a motivating social emotion. It motivates action like hunger does and it's social in that it involves perceiving and reacting to people. Hunger is triggered by going a few hours without eating, envy is triggered by the sight of privilege that the person lacks. Envy is the malicious hatred of privilege and the motivating desire to destroy it without gain.

Envy is the emotion and desire to descend others without profit or gain.

Envy speaks in terms of social privilege and punishing it. Both pretty privilege and money privilege are recognized as a form of privilege

In .Org terms, if you "life-mog" someone, they may or may not want to destroy you. If you "life-mog" a group, a smaller sub-group now wants to destroy you but you will not know who.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Envy: the gossip descending a mogger :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

How does it work?
If someone feels envy, what follows? They see you and then they start gossiping about you. Envy is communicated in dog-whistles so they call you arrogant, controlling, misogynist (usually shaming/culpability language) etc. to start rallying envy against you. They can even false-accuse you if they don't find enough kompromat on you. When enough people hate you, you get bad luck because society stops cooperating with you, they will be reluctant to defend you from harassment.

Emotions are logic, they motivate you to live and do things.

You perceive -> You feel -> You do

For example:
  • You witness a boyo discussing red-pill/black-pill talking points
  • You get triggered because you feel threatened by the propagation of this knowledge
  • You start whispering about what that boyo did and call him names
  • The boyo in question gets bad luck and gets cancelled
Or:
  • You're a fatty and spot a PSL god
  • You get triggered and feel cucked out because you know he doesn't want you (he hasn't even met you yet, you just know)
  • You start whispering and stimulate the rumour-mill
  • He gets bad luck
Kinds of people that can envy you:
  • Insecure self-rejects like fatties (they hate you for "rejecting" them in their mind)
  • Cucks
  • Agecucks (your refusal to play along)
  • Simps (your self-respect and refusal triggers them)
  • Rejects (you rejected them)
  • Ideologues (feminists, racists, cultists etc.)

Envy works anywhere where there is knowledge and free will but typically the tactics are GSR, Gossiping, Rallying and Shaming. They gossip to dox, use culpability language to dog-whistle and rally hatred and shame and then the violations begin because you are now morally indefensible.

Envy works by "griefing" targets via laundering accountability and multiple "k1ll-assists". No-one knows or can prove who did what or when. "Witnessing" envy in action is stratified by IQ, if it had happened to you, you will have a lot of explaining to do and only those intelligent enough to actually get it will understand you. These are a minority because of how intelligence and knowledge works, and you will feel lonely in trying to explain your situation. Getting help is prohibitive because of the burden of convincing people of your story.

You cannot define this kind of bullying/harassment because its definition and the definition of the perpetrator is politicized. You will have difficulty explaining that it exists before you get to even complain, there is an entire culture in erasing accountability for this kind of harassment. You will suffer what is called victim erasure.

Envy is the reason why Geomaxxing and Looksmaxxing are hated on. They didn't want you to be happy here and now you're happy elsewhere, it's about your happiness, it annoys them, it cucks them. So shaming language and logic starts developing about your "exploitativeness" and other forms of "culpability", to rally envy and hatred against you. Envy uses the public opinion and hides in Justice. Reason as to why you're "bad" will start to appear out of thin air

Cucks, simps and other allies exist to leverage a political and a moral Zerg Rush

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Envy works and "descends" people through the public court of opinion :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Example of envy: An Ex "Leaking" compromising text messages years after a break-up when you just had posted a picture of your new-born with your new wife on Facebook - This can only be explained by envy

What is the evil eye?
The evil eye is a supernatural belief about envy, it associates "bad luck" and injury with being seen by large quantities of people. The superstition is old, dating all the way to prehistory and 40% of the world population is estimated to believe in it. More in Wikipedia...

It's possible that the entire modern "critique culture" and the "critique clique" including feminism (not the old "rights" one, the new "muh privilege" one) had been motivated by laundering accountability, moral absolution and researching tactics and strategy for envy and jealousy. In that situation, social media had played a role in both increasing the field of vision for the evil eye (mass-digital whisper networks, "Are we dating the same guy?" etc.) and the list of available tactics in the meta.

Defensive "critique culture" = Moral absolution (we can't do wrong)
Offensive "critique culture" = Researching ways the enemy class is culpable and vulnerable to moral attacks (agecucking etc.)

Cancel culture has created a pattern of malice without accountability

Hashtags:
#LiabilityPolitics
#MoralAbsolutionPolitics
#LiabilityIntersectionality
#IntersectionalLiabilities
#AccountabilityPolitics
#EnvyPolitics
#MisandristFearMongering
#VictimComplexAsAWeapon
#DoxxMaxx

How to defend against Envy
Privacy and operational security

They can't hate on you if you or your privilege do not exist in their field of view, you seclude information about yourself and are selective in who you tell/show things. Your privileges are an information hazard to you because of the potential haters (cognito-creeps, information hungry creeps) that exist

The reasoning and thinking begins once a privilege has been seen. You cannot stop them from hating on you when they see your privileges (hard earned from years of mewing and maxxing JFL). If you keep your life private and keep yourself from life-mogging sore losers, it won't pop up on their radar as something to attack and seethe over

If you have money -> you keep it private and feed cope "money doesn't matter anyway"

If you are a fit PSL god -> fatties are pretty and you've dated them before (no-one saw you though), your GF just happens to be thin and has a good personality

You keep it your privileges of sight and feed their cope to deflect envy

Identify the creep and keep valuables faaaaaaaaaaaar out of it's sight

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Keep private :redpill::redpill::redpill:

:redpill::redpill::redpill: Don't mog people, keep the benefits to yourself :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Hashtags:
#ProteccYourDoxx :lul:
Bruvv. I was searching for these words for abt 2 years. I have experienced that shit for at least 2 years. I'm 18 rn, more and more I ascend and post my achievements on insta, my body, my face and stuff, more and more likes I get, but sometimes and I even told my mom abt this: i feel strange way - as if someone was trying to do smth bad to me, somehow my energy changes and I get knocked out. Yesterday, I hit rock-bottom due to bad luck and 3 days ago I was happiest and posted my new job-achievements. All of my started to feel envy for me for this 1-2 month, I unfollowed a lot of ppl for them not to see my success. I don't want to be friends with my current guys cuz I feel they are inflicting some type of bad way to me. Oh I want to be tall like you, one short friend, I mean he is very good guy, but whenever we go together he gets insecure and somehow after that day I feel weird things. Im susceptible for envy, I read 48 laws of power and there is a saying: never associatewith negative ppl, envy, ppl who share ur defects(for example cant get laid), cuz its inflicting. BUT THE PROBLEM IS: I want to get famous, I want to be more popular and more rich, I want a personal brand

and don't know and still searching for ways how to face and become bulletproof for envy