We (Everyone that is in this Forum) need to take back control and go back to traditionalism. GTFIH.

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
I'm tired of these stupid discussions and arguements. "what surgery do I need!" "what type of music is needed for JB!" "how do I make quick cash!" I keep seeing show up in my new threads quickbar

I don't care weither you are Black, Asain, Indain, Middle easteran or White.

We all have the same goals in mind.

To ascend and prosper.

you might say to yourself "what the fuck is this retard rambling about?!" but here me out

you guys all have the capacity to think efficiently and to make use of your resources, everyones circumstances are different.

stop wasting time here and fucking do something, clean your room, get motivated.

Take back control.

To Ascend as a man you just need to have a healthy lifestyle minimizing cortisol and increasing testosterone.

water

We all know what a healthy lifestyle is and I'm sure we all have someone that we look up towards in hopes to even get a little bit of their life for youself.

but heres the kick, stop looking up and look forwards.

there are things that limit someone from getting up and doing things, like your past and your current circumstances, mental health... etc. Hell, I'm even procrastinating so much shit I should be doing but I'm writing this thread in hopes to even motivate just one of you that click on it.

Starters: actually turn off your PC/Phone and think about your enviroment around you!
BUT DON'T STRESS IT: when is the last time you actually sat and thought about your circumstance, what you have that's good, what's holding you back, what you would like to change? and I'm not talking about the short term wallow with a sigh in your breath. I'm actually talking about analysing.

last time I thought about anything was a few weeks ago and I still didn't put as much thought into it as I would have liked.

You need to set a layout of your goals that are realistic and what you can accomplish, clean your room - brush your teeth, once you have done those things you can really do anything you want that is in your hands, if you are jobless, instead of wallowing in your thought and mindlessly NEETing, just take a breath and think about what you can do better in your situation, this is literally the bare minimum that you have to do and everything else will follow suit, just get some clearity but don't stress about it because you do not want to spike your cortisol in any way outside of the norm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

this is just the beginning, it's not over in anyway.

I see you people argue about "normies don't actually get relationships" "This top model doesn't mog this other top model" "blackpill is the one and only truth"

yes I'm not denying that it's not in anyway, shape or form. what I am saying though is that it is so far from over you actually legitamently can't wrap your head around it.

remember: Think blackpill :blackpill:, Do redpill:redpill:, Talk Bluepill:bluepill:

there is reason this motto is even a thing

people like bluepilled shit, you used to even like it before you didn't! if you talk about how over it is (even to yourself) others will call you a freak and you yourself will become the freak.

what you need to do is Think Redpill, remember Blackpill, speak Bluepill....

I wish you all the luck in your travels in this life for it is your only one so don't waste it away on things you can change right now.

it won't come suddenly as all hard earned things do. life is hard. but you have control over it.

prayers.

edits: typos

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711401565.mov
    6.2 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, incel194012940, Orvka381 and 6 others

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 97baHater and Debetro
What’s the tldr

I was going to say good thread but fuck you degenerate retard
it's is still a good thread I spend time making it, thought a new bump meme needed to be made so I made it too.

you can't lie bump and dump is pretty funny :feelshaha:

I DID PUT NSFW YOU CLICKED IT WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Debetro
wasting time in funny videogames is high t Low Cortisol tbh

Fuck o’pry dead ass grandfather

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
bumper cars

• JFL
Reactions: F36
Good thread idk why it didnt pick up more traction, people will just use any excuse to not ascend.

Idk how people are content with a completely shit life. If I have one bad interaction it sets me off for weeks

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Axii