Asian parents are mostly Narcissist

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
No, you're not doing it because you want the best for me or that you're afraid of me getting hurt or that you're trying to protect me. Stop that bullshit right now. You are stealing years of my freedom and youth that I could've used to my advantage. You're actually thinking about how YOU feel; always putting your feelings before mine. You fill my mind with all your doubts and fears so that I can't trust myself to know what I want. The world can be a scary, depressing and cruel place, BUT, there's nothing you or I can do to change that. The world's not going to change for me no matter how many years I waste staying at home with you. And if you truly wanted what was best for me, then you'd ENCOURAGE me to make these decisions for MYSELF and SET BOUNDARIES. You, as a parent, need to put aside your fears at some point and come to face the fact that your child is going to have step out into the world and leave the birds nest. That's just how life is. You don't keep them locked up with you in your house because you're afraid of what could happen. I mean, if you think about it, we aren't safe anywhere in this world. When are you ever going to teach your child that it's okay to be free?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, zan, horizontallytall and 3 others
@Jungcuck @Orc @Xangsane @pneumocystosis @gooner23

feelsbad for Asian millennials especially

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and gooner23
they do it all for validation from their peers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, horizontallytall, TheRagingBull and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 케이제이
Asian parents want their kid to get into med school and become a neurosurgeon, to be successful and all that.
But they fail to realize that their kid is going to be a miserable genetic dead end if it doesn't socializemaxxes and looksmaxxes.

That's most bluepill parents in general nowadays, it's just way more prevalent in asian households.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Asian parents want their kid to get into med school and become a neurosurgeon, to be successful and all that.
But they fail to realize that their kid is going to be a miserable genetic dead end if it doesn't socializemaxxes and looksmaxxes.

That's most bluepill parents in general nowadays, it's just way more prevalent in asian households.
Unironically being neurosurgeons still lifestyle mogs 90% of nt normies working dead end jobs

Unironically being neurosurgeons still lifestyle mogs 90% of nt normies working dead end jobs

More like 97-98%. IIRC it's the highest paid specialty, and one of the most respected as well.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I hate Asian parents. My parents are telling me not to get rhino and not to lighten my skin because I should love myself stupid hypocritical bitches I literally found hydroquinone in my moms cabinet. Asian parents just don’t want you to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Bitchwhipper2 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I hate Asian parents. My parents are telling me not to get rhino and not to lighten my skin because I should love myself stupid hypocritical bitches I literally found hydroquinone in my moms cabinet. Asian parents just don’t want you to ascend
They dont want u to be independant

Meanwhile @Orc parents dont even care what he does

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
my parents honestly don't care but they just wanted us to atleast get a college degree i just wanted to be successful

My mom has a French mentality so it's okay, love her and my dad.
She's blackpilled and got 20k euros of surgeries in Korea this year.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 케이제이
they do it all for validation from their peers
Looking at the median asian income in the U.S being 6 figures it seems to be working at least

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Looking at the median asian income in the U.S being 6 figures it seems to be working at least
yes but most asians have poor social lives or even very poor skills in everything but academia and their career, there is no sense of balance

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Jungcuck and 1 other person
You can just Google it. Asians are wildly more successful than any other race in the u.s by a mile. They also take so many seats in top colleges that they have to use discrimination to make it easier for other races including white.

• +1
You can just Google it. Asians are wildly more successful than any other race in the u.s by a mile. They also take so many seats in top colleges that they have to use discrimination to make it easier for other races including white.
Yeah but what's the point when you are stuck with a gold-digging landwhale who hates your guts. That expensive trip to Italy isn't going to mean shit.

Yeah but what's the point when you are stuck with a gold-digging landwhale who hates your guts. That expensive trip to Italy isn't going to mean shit.
who said you can't spend money on yourself?

Is money is only for getting foids?

Yes man they destroyed my hopes/ambitions

True but pussy really isn't everything. I need to improve my financial situation but half the reason I wanna get 8% bodyfat is because it's something even rich people desire but can't obtain.

My mom has a French mentality so it's okay, love her and my dad.
She's blackpilled and got 20k euros of surgeries in Korea this year.
wtf what were the surgeries

No, you're not doing it because you want the best for me or that you're afraid of me getting hurt or that you're trying to protect me. Stop that bullshit right now. You are stealing years of my freedom and youth that I could've used to my advantage. You're actually thinking about how YOU feel; always putting your feelings before mine. You fill my mind with all your doubts and fears so that I can't trust myself to know what I want. The world can be a scary, depressing and cruel place, BUT, there's nothing you or I can do to change that. The world's not going to change for me no matter how many years I waste staying at home with you. And if you truly wanted what was best for me, then you'd ENCOURAGE me to make these decisions for MYSELF and SET BOUNDARIES. You, as a parent, need to put aside your fears at some point and come to face the fact that your child is going to have step out into the world and leave the birds nest. That's just how life is. You don't keep them locked up with you in your house because you're afraid of what could happen. I mean, if you think about it, we aren't safe anywhere in this world. When are you ever going to teach your child that it's okay to be free?
Non whites

• JFL