Anybody that's been on a heightmaxxing stack for over a 6 months, did you feel any of these side effects?

M

MA_ascender

Silver
-brittle bones/feeling as if your bones were hollow
-hair loss
-ogreification of the face
-dick growth
-easier time building muscle

thanks for answering

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and thereallegend
tell me ur age and then ill tell u my experience

i turn 15 in a couple of weeks
damn niggas be blackpilled at 14 years old that's fucking crazy

im 18 years old and 6'2 natural no heightmaxxing nigga how tall are ur parents

crazy ass kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, mathis, thereallegend and 3 others
damn niggas be blackpilled at 14 years old that's fucking crazy

im 18 years old and 6'2 natural no heightmaxxing nigga how tall are ur parents

crazy ass kid
5'9 and 5'5. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
5'9 and 5'5. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
well it's good ur that smart already at 14 and willing to take the risk
if anyone responds take it with a grain of salt cause almost nobody actualy did height maxxing

well it's good ur that smart already at 14 and willing to take the risk
if anyone responds take it with a grain of salt cause almost nobody actualy did height maxxing
I read almost every study available on AIs and hgh to treat idiopathic short stature. they give the damn kids 2.5 mg of letrozole. Ill be ok with 0,5 mg arimidex and 8 iu hgh daily. I have some hope in getting hgh prescribed so theres that.

• +1
I read almost every study available on AIs and hgh to treat idiopathic short stature. they give the damn kids 2.5 mg of letrozole. Ill be ok with 0,5 mg arimidex and 8 iu hgh daily. I have some hope in getting hgh prescribed so theres that.
damn nigga whats even ur height and PSL level to be doing this shit

im proud of u tho ur project mogger

How did you get letrozole?

damn nigga whats even ur height and PSL level to be doing this shit

im proud of u tho ur project mogger
been rated between low mtn to mid htn. 5'7 at 14.9. if hgh makes my nose grow rhino can fix it

• +1
Ngl I built some crazy muscle on hgh to the point people were accusing me of taking steroids

yeah i had rhino too it was really easy and good result tbh

im sure u can get to 5'9-5'10 and then ur good
kinda hoping to cross the 6' mark :lul::lul:. in one of the studies the average growth was 13.4 cm in 24 months on hgh and AI.

• +1
Ngl I built some crazy muscle on hgh to the point people were accusing me of taking steroids
thats great what was your dosage?

• +1
kinda hoping to cross the 6' mark :lul::lul:. in one of the studies the average growth was 13.4 cm in 24 months on hgh and AI.
if ur extremely lucky might happen. one of the studies lol that shit only works when ur height is stunted u know that right? if ur a normal healthy human u already get enough hgh to grow to genetic potential, so it's mostly cope

if ur extremely lucky might happen. one of the studies lol that shit only works when ur height is stunted u know that right? if ur a normal healthy human u already get enough hgh to grow to genetic potential, so it's mostly cope
idiopathic short stature just means thyre short for no apparent reason (no hgh deficiency) and they still grew. im on the hopium rn

• +1
but again what do i know

• +1
idiopathic short stature just means thyre short for no apparent reason (no hgh deficiency) and they still grew. im on the hopium rn
well u do have a reason nigga ur parents are short af :lul:

Vitamine D is important for height

but its worth it to try man im praying u will grow might make it to 6 foot even without hgh tbh just gonna be a game of luck

but its worth it to try man im praying u will grow might make it to 6 foot even without hgh tbh just gonna be a game of luck
and im pretty sure this will grow my dick and give me a more masc face.

• +1
-brittle bones/feeling as if your bones were hollow
-hair loss
-ogreification of the face
-dick growth
-easier time building muscle

thanks for answering
Only used healthy supplements. Felt overall better, slowed my alopecia, loose weight, gained muscle, gain frame + penis growth. For the height result after something like 3month ( 2-3 inches ) :

Attachments

• 20240401_001415.jpg
    20240401_001415.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0