anyone and experience with the ordinary peptide lash serum

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
gave me cancer

Peppermint oil diluted with jojoba oil works for me but it is extremely slow I have been using it from last 1 month and it gave little growth I am not consistent at all. I don't think any serum works if it had then all the women would have God tier lashes.

Peppermint oil diluted with jojoba oil works for me but it is extremely slow I have been using it from last 1 month and it gave little growth I am not consistent at all. I don't think any serum works if it had then all the women would have God tier lashes.
i think proper serums will give you good growth, oils are cope or extremely slow. they aren’t gonna grow your lashes to the extent to what girls wear but as males we don’t want this

i think proper serums will give you good growth, oils are cope or extremely slow. they aren’t gonna grow your lashes to the extent to what girls wear but as males we don’t want this
Only latisse works. I know many women's who use ton of serums but it didn't do shit. Oil gave me some nice growth but it only been a month since I am using it yes it is extremely slow but it is enough for me.

yeah been using it for a month but mostly on eyebrows shit works like crazy i can tell the difference every three days i put it on morning and night and i messed up when trimming my eyebrows and they were thin asl and it got my back to normal after a week nd a half