Shit skullshape isnt fixable
Long midface neither

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and wishIwasSalludon
nose is literally never the difference between
Good-looking or not.
But we are talking about chad or not

But we are talking about chad or not
nose has never made the difference for chad either, there's plenty of good-looking guys with wide, big, long or even weird noses.

it doesn't count if you're already chad.
He had no real failos, so he pretty much had the base to do it
He was normie before.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 51465 and chadintraining
Yeah, but he also had the feature to become chad that cant really be done with surgery (zygos), he also had no bad ratios
His zygos changed too.

They stick out a lot further. Now I'm wondering if that photo is legit :unsure:

I did see someone go from LTN to HTN through jaw surgery, but I don't think I have the before / after saved. Most of his face was average and above, but he was failod by his jaw.

The only real way to know whether you will ascend via surgery is to have surgery. Some ascend, some don't. Obviously most won't ever hit Chad, reaching HTN is usually the most plausible.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Most of his face was average and above, but he was failod by his jaw
Cases like this are one of the other times where surgery can ascend hard

Look at SyrianPsycho, it is clear the implants and/or fillers ascended him hard

• +1
Reactions: Graham
No other way? Over for me if this is the case!
very rarely does it look good.

implants around the eyes and chin usually look good, but jaw and cheekbones make your head look weird and puffy.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar

implants around the eyes and chin usually look good, but jaw and cheekbones make your head look weird and puffy.
what is your opinion on gonion implants

There was a nigger on here who spent $700k on surgery and still looked the same

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Xangsane, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person
Lmfao no it's not. It's physically impossible to turn a 5'3 ugly black kid into a Model tier guy.
Low iq dog. Models aren’t that good looking nowadays so honestly most ppl can softmax and ppl models nowadays. Some may need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No you can't, not unless you were already good looking but even then surgery usually makes you look uncanny. Rarely do I ever see someone, male or female that underwent surgery and think that they look better, not unless they already looked good and had minor surgeries or if they were deformed and had some surgery to fix that deformity. A LTN-MTN will never look like a chad with surgery,

won't do shit, you'll just be ugly with forward growth.

View attachment 2732867

best case scenario cheekbone implants just make you look like a bloated pig.
IMG 3678

The green is where u want it to be not the red where they placed it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and WanderingBurro
Turkish surgerymaxxer

Not Chad but you can ascend pretty hard with it even if you're LTN-MTN.

Genio cortes

Last edited:
I don't want a death wish man

Not chad no, not unless the guy was already HTN/above average looking to begin with. Even if you get all the facial surgeries, they usually only add max +2 smv to your base looks, very rarely do they add +3 smv or more. Surgeries are basically like a form of art, and just like most art, the end result is largely a result of the base material that the artist has to work with.

So basically if you are a 3/10 textbook ugly, then getting a full surgical makeover will bump to a 5/10 average normie.

A 4/10 below average looking dude will become a 6/10 HTN/above average looking dude

a 5/10 Average looking dude can become potentially a 7/10 chadlite

and a 6/10 above average looking dude, can potentially become a 8/10 chad
not how it works, you cant just increment your looks level like that with surgery, its all dependent and case based
nose has never made the difference for chad either, there's plenty of good-looking guys with wide, big, long or even weird noses.
oldcel rambles, yk 30 year olds are not the only people to exist? just like a nose is important in beauty for women its also important for prettyboys or 'pretty' faces with appeal

No you can't, not unless you were already good looking but even then surgery usually makes you look uncanny. Rarely do I ever see someone, male or female that underwent surgery and think that they look better, not unless they already looked good and had minor surgeries or if they were deformed and had some surgery to fix that deformity. A LTN-MTN will never look like a chad with surgery,
using your brain will save you from uncanniness, most who get botched dont know what lf1 even does
Look bud it’s def possible. But it’s extremely rare and difficult. It will probably be decades before becoming chad through surgery or other methods becomes anything close to “easy”
you need easily 300k+ and very good planning/doctors, cheaping out isnt viable, and still you have a chance to get botched

also your surgery management needs to be top tier, its best to have 3 "aio" or big spergs of surgeries instead of going under the knife 14 times and turning into a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrimoMaxxer, CFW432 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 39692 and latincell95
Op was not wrong
IMG 20240210 022119

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and CFW432
Simply having a good jawline, good nose, and good cheekbones with a head full of hair is good enough to make most men physically attractive. That's literally only 3 surgeries with a hair transplant if you have some hair loss. Hell I honestly feel like even cheekbones won't be necessary, just have a good jawline and nose and hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95

Appreciate the info! since most work will be done around eye area. Anything else you could to make your cheekbones prominent a bit. Mine are high set but flat

thread boomin

not how it works, you cant just increment your looks level like that with surgery, its all dependent and case based

oldcel rambles, yk 30 year olds are not the only people to exist? just like a nose is important in beauty for women its also important for prettyboys or 'pretty' faces with appeal

using your brain will save you from uncanniness, most who get botched dont know what lf1 even does

you need easily 300k+ and very good planning/doctors, cheaping out isnt viable, and still you have a chance to get botched

also your surgery management needs to be top tier, its best to have 3 "aio" or big spergs of surgeries instead of going under the knife 14 times and turning into a retard
Agreed with most of it but I don't see how you would need 300k? Can you even get 300k worth of surgeries lol?

You need a to start with a good base. You can't be chad if you don't have height, frame, sigma posture and hair type. If you have a decent base like HTN with these things at a decent level then surgery could ascend you hard. If you are just a normie with average frame, height, hair type, height and lack of personality and not NT, you will never become chad.

You would also have to spend an insane amount of money, atleast 120k USD for full Chad transformation, depending on what you need. Orbital implants itself is enough to buy a decent car and pay rent for monthssss jfl

Agreed with most of it but I don't see how you would need 300k? Can you even get 300k worth of surgeries lol?
yep, all about the quality of surgeon, for example for LL, for 3in you can go for paley for 100k with 0% botch rate or a turkey clinic with long recovery + high botch rate for 20k

yep, all about the quality of surgeon, for example for LL, for 3in you can go for paley for 100k with 0% botch rate or a turkey clinic with long recovery + high botch rate for 20k
LL is the most expensive surgery, so I still don't see how 300k is needed for majority of cases. 50k should be enough for bimax, implants, soft tissue work at most reputable surgeons

Do I have what it takes to ascend to chad with surgery?

Shit skullshape isnt fixable
Long midface neither
Depends to a degree with the skullshape
@Bzz can ascend hard with this surgery

Attachments

• E8D2A03F-4678-4347-BFB6-6F6FCA019683.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cope. Indians and asians can reach ltn after donig all of that