Specialization after high school

A..

A..

Iron
In what field would yall specialize? Any interesting one that can give good amount of money?
Graduating from high school tomorrow and writing final exams soon. Thinking if i should do few years gap from university to earn some money abroad (can earn more money in euro because of currency exchange) or do some courses and certificates that may be useful. Also i dont know what major would be good to chose, but I was thinking about international relations.
Also have unique business idea, but I also need some base money to realize it

In what field would yall specialize? Any interesting one that can give good amount of money?
Graduating from high school tomorrow and writing final exams soon. Thinking if i should do few years gap from university to earn some money abroad (can earn more money in euro because of currency exchange) or do some courses and certificates that may be useful. Also i dont know what major would be good to chose, but I was thinking about international relations.
maybe trucking or forklift driver

become endocrinologist and prescribe hgh to everyone till they take my licence away (y)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Luffymaxxing, whitegymcel88 and 1 other person
don't look a university as what company will pay me the most after i graduate but how will I make utilize what i learnt to make money, that's how you earn the most.

they changed some to practical profile