Recovering from being a Neet and my current status

H

Haze

Iron
I used to be a neet for three years after graduating high school, no job no driving license no money no social interactions. I used to complain about how you guys especially those in school are in such close proximity to people that you could easily make a friend or even a girlfriend. After getting back into the social scene, It's definitely harder especially after childhood. I used to be pray for me to be in the situation today that I'm in. I have some "friends" and the money to buy whatever I reasonably want and it still gets depressing/tiring/lonely . Especially not having a car, I still have yet to get one and It's ultimately affected by entire life, and made me involuntarily lonely when it comes to dating. I'm also being paid to study and still slack and bitch about having to deal with school. I keep telling myself starting monday I'm going to do this and that and just end up returning to it like a dog to it's vomit.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde

• JFL
Reactions: niggatron
Has anyone here like actually significantly changed their life?

Has anyone here like actually significantly changed their life?

I went from loner to going out with cool friends every 2nd wknd, getting a job 4 days a week and going to uni 3 days a week so i was out everyday, going on holiday trips with the boys, playing 2 sports, gym 5 days a week, going outside as much as possible to try and meet someone from years 18 to 22.

I never met anyone, remained always on the fringe of friends groups trying to get invited and fit in, got depressed, gave up and went back to being a loner for life.