Anyone can get flared or straight gonions

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
I think if you chew hard foods like mastic gum for long enough and it may take longer than you think but you will definitely get atleast straight gonions , there's no way your inward gonions won't open up if you keep pressuring them for long enough but probably won't work if you an oldcel.

I think if you chew hard foods like mastic gum for long enough and it may take longer than you think but you will definitely get atleast straight gonions , there's no way your inward gonions won't open up if you keep pressuring them for long enough but probably won't work if you an oldcel.
gonions are bone how the fuck it will open up bro its just masseter growing @Indra

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Lord&Master
ik about it but it sounds too good to be true imo.
Ik man but you will never know unless you try i had inward gonions but they get straight after i started chewing mike mew way but i am very young so I'm not sure it will work on everyone

looks like a greycel convention in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Amadeus, crosshold and 9 others
Ik man but you will never know unless you try i had inward gonions but they get straight after i started chewing mike mew way but i am very young so I'm not sure it will work on everyone
If after chewing you feel like you have straight gonions be grateful to god because your massester insertions are good wolff law if for microfractures im 16 i have started to chew anyway.

but if masseters have the right insertion you can make them look outward with chewing gum

I wanted to answer but it seems this is a graycel meetup. Bye!

• JFL
Reactions: shahid khan and Debetro
but if masseters have the right insertion you can make them look outward with chewing gum
Show an example of good and bad masseter insertions, i think it's more about the gonions than the insertions

Thing is bone changes and grows infinitely slower than muscles. But muscles do win over the bones over time. It took me like 4-5 years but my face and jaw (bones) has gotten wider from moderate chewing regularly. Too much too fast and you'll look like

Show an example of good and bad masseter insertions, i think it's more about the gonions than the insertions
Long ramus = good insertions.

Thing is bone changes and grows infinitely slower than muscles. But muscles do win over the bones over time. It took me like 4-5 years but my face and jaw (bones) has gotten wider from moderate chewing regularly. Too much too fast and you'll look like View attachment 2362407
Yeah people stop after masseter get big they don't understand it will take longer to get better gonions

You can get a better ramus with chewing as well if you start early enough
Lord mike mew said it himself mewing is cope after 8 so unless in your preteens you aint gonna make a change that is going make a difference @Indra

Most men have straight gonions off rip

His gonions are probably straight.

I chew coca leaves jfl

gonions are bone how the fuck it will open up bro its just masseter growing @Indra