Chewing as a fix for Inward Gonions

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
If you don't know the diff between Inward and Outward gonions:

Inward vs Outward demonstrated:
3462106_outwardmorph_2585539_1634679680928.png

Some you mfers said that chewing is bad if you have inward gonions and that it will make your cheekbones lower set and gonions more inward BUT that doesn't seem to be based on any proof, infact the proof seems to point in the opposite direction....

We all know the masseter muscle gets strengthened when you chew, and according to what you guys say, when we look at people who get surgeries like masseter botox, their gonial eversion should either get more outward or stay the same but when we look at the before vs after of such surgeries we get this:

3jhcrww5jbdb1.jpg
k7juzlw5jbdb1.jpg

Therefore, the logical conclusion, is that chewing actually improves gonial flare and makes the gonions more outward, regarding the claims that it lowers the cheekbones I haven't found any evidence of that tbh so it's probably a meme, but even if it does wouldn't pushing the bone upwards (with my hand), similiar to bonepulling potentially, work?

Btw this is basically my first actual post other than https://looksmax.org/threads/proof-...ounts-of-guides-on-eye-area-maxxing.915928/so give me feedback on how retarded this is and what to fix
:p

Either way that doesn't matter, wdyt of this? Do you think chewing can fix inward gonions wich I have btw?

@aga04 @Dr SmalCox @DZyypher @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Orc

• +1
Reactions: silencio
It can fix the perception but only chew if you have low set masseters or it will make u look bloated

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, normie_joe and nathan
My masseters are inserted really REALLY close to my cheekbones, so it female gazed me instead

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
It can fix the perception but only chew if you have low set masseters or it will make u look bloated
Low set masseters = short ramus

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Chewing is shit if you have a narrow jaw because then your masseters are bigger than your gonial flare and it looks imbalanced. "Inward gonions" don't really exist.

Masseters are soft tissue. It's like fillers for jaw. It will never look angular, nor will it increase jawline definition much.

Chewing is shit if you have a narrow jaw because then your masseters are bigger than your gonial flare and it looks imbalanced. "Inward gonions" don't really exist.

Masseters are soft tissue. It's like fillers for jaw. It will never look angular, nor will it increase jawline definition much.
Can it make you look more bloated?

Can it make you look more bloated?
Masseters in general look quite blocky and bloated so it's important not to grow them too much. That's mostly dependent on genes though.

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
Masseters in general look quite blocky and bloated so it's important not to grow them too much. That's mostly dependent on genes though.
Will jutting make them too big?

how you know if you had low set masseters? also wouldnt it increase the bloated look somewhat regardless cause the muscle is not just horizontal but also goes up vertically so it basically expands the width of the face? also what if you were to do this and do lemonbottle or similiar debloating stuff in the cheeks?