Is roidmaxxing the answer for inward gonions?

Nope! Trenbolone and Testosterone are both androgens that are distinct. It makes your muscles grow because it is an androgen, increase in testosterone is very likely to increase after off-cycle but that depends on whether you have done any permanent damage to your body.
the way how you're ignorant is so ironic
ur being sarcastic?
trenbolone gives u insanely high testosterone levels, yes it suppresses the natural production but trenbolone itself gives u very high test levels, after cycle it goes low, and it gives u better androgens from increasing testosterone, please tell me ur trolling btw how are u so fucking retarded testosterones name itself is testosterone

Nope! Trenbolone and Testosterone are both androgens that are distinct. It makes your muscles grow because it is an androgen, increase in testosterone is very likely to increase after off-cycle but that depends on whether you have done any permanent damage to your body.
Oh yeah and two other things, they can lead to gynaecomastia and lower iq/cognitive function.

the way how you're ignorant is so ironic
ur being sarcastic?
trenbolone gives u insanely high testosterone levels, yes it suppresses the natural production but trenbolone itself gives u very high test levels, after cycle it goes low, and it gives u better androgens from increasing testosterone, please tell me ur trolling btw how are u so fucking retarded testosterones name itself is testosterone
Okay we agree that it suppresses the natural production, that's what I initially claimed. Although I didn't particularly claim it doesn't add testosterone synthetically, I would agree with that statement as well and that seems to be what you're interpreting off of what I said.

Can you source any scientific evidence/study that backs the idea that it synthetically adds testosterone? Because it is a separate androgen with a totally different chemical form and mechanism that helps muscle grow.

Okay we agree that it suppresses the natural production, that's what I initially claimed. Although I didn't particularly claim it doesn't add testosterone synthetically, I would agree with that statement as well and that seems to be what you're interpreting off of what I said.

Can you source any scientific evidence/study that backs the idea that it synthetically adds testosterone? Because it is a separate androgen with a totally different chemical form and mechanism that helps muscle grow.

No, trenbolone is a distinct compound from testosterone enanthate. Trenbolone is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from nandrolone, while testosterone enanthate is a synthetic form of testosterone, the primary male sex hormone.

Testosterone enanthate is commonly used in hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to treat conditions such as hypogonadism (low testosterone levels) in men. It is administered via intramuscular injection and gradually released into the bloodstream over a period of several days to weeks.

Didn't you say it increases your testosterone over 5000?

"Normal and healthy levels"
no, normally TRT used for patients with clinically low T levels, they give low doses, but a dose like 500mg a week on test enanthate would give u very high test levels

no, normally TRT used for patients with clinically low T levels, they give low doses, but a dose like 500mg a week on test enanthate would give u very high test levels
anddddd enanthate is not tren

anddddd enanthate is not tren
why the fuck do guys on tren&test cylces have very high test levels then?
actually fuck off tiktokcel, it's funny that u dont know shit at all "muh steroids dont increase testsoterone they dont do shit" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: thanks for my daily dose of entertainment though you are funny af because u actually dont know shit, i wont continue replying btw so don't bother to say even more bullshit, i won't reply

actually fuck off tiktokcel, it's funny that u dont know shit at all "muh steroids dont increase testsoterone they dont do shit" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: thanks for my daily dose of entertainment though you are funny af because u actually dont know shit, i wont continue replying btw so don't bother to say even more bullshit, i won't reply
All I said is not every steroid increases testosterone, example is tren. Now you're saying "then why do guys who combine both have high test" probably because they took test? Did I say it can't?

I'm surprised you lasted this long against this dimwit. The way he defines things is retarded. I make this thread about roids, and I only mention test in my post. This guy then proceeds to say that roids reduce test, which is true for all roids except test, but I only talked about test in my post

If you start roidmaxxing early enough it will make your facial bones grow, and it will make your masseter muscles grow as well. This is shown by bodybuilders always having bigger chins after roiding for some time than what they had before they started.

Look at this dude, he had inward gonions and a rounded chin. But after 1.5 years of 500mg test weekly, he now has slightly outward gonions and a much more angular chin shape. He started during mid-late puberty, at 16.5 years old.

I actually have a similar jaw structure to him in the first photo, and I've been thinking about doing mild doses of test next year, when I'm about finished with puberty, if I still have a round chin shape with inward gonions then.
it will increase the size of your bones and grow your maxilla/mandible.

it will increase the size of your bones and grow your maxilla/mandible.
And also make ur face leaner and grow masseter muscles. seems like the ultimate solution no?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
And also make ur face leaner and grow masseter muscles. seems like the ultimate solution no?
it would be if it did not also age you and destroy your health

it would be if it did not also age you and destroy your health
There's levels to it. One test cycle won't make you look 50 at 30 and also die at 60.

One test cycle
how long does one cycle last? And the question is would that be enough time to ascend your facial bones. LOOX took at leased a couple years before the test had a substantial effect

how long does one cycle last? And the question is would that be enough time to ascend your facial bones. LOOX took at leased a couple years before the test had a substantial effect
Yeah that's the difficult part, of course the more you sacrifice the more you gain. Id say an average cycle would last around 2.5 months

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1