Anyone else do this on Red dead redemption 2?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I start up the game and get all the cheat codes and get on my horse and ride to Rhodes Town and kidnap some slut on my horse and take her to a remote location and toy with her.

I untie her and taunt her and pretend to let her go but then I chase her down and capture her again. I keep doing this to give her false hope. Then I kill her richt outside the city so she feels the hopelessness of almost being safe lol

Then I get a big swig of beer and do it to the next whore

Anyone else do this ? Can’t just be me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ResilientGoyim, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Didn’t read

Cmon read it it’s cool and will make you wanna do the same
I can’t. My PlayStation is broken, if I read it, i will probably get nostalgia

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I untie her and taunt her and pretend to let her go but then I chase her down and capture her again.
Bundy did it in real life. How do you cope? That was in Utah tho, 857 miles from Oklahoma

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Lmao, based game if true.

• +1
Bundy did it in real life. How do you cope? That was in Utah tho, 857 miles from Oklahoma
But he wasn’t Alive for the Oklahoma City bombing innit

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
whats with the kafka avis?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
I used to hang niggers in RDR2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, Dr. Bludy, Psychophilly and 1 other person
I start up the game and get all the cheat codes and get on my horse and ride to Rhodes Town and kidnap some slut on my horse and take her to a remote location and toy with her.

I untie her and taunt her and pretend to let her go but then I chase her down and capture her again. I keep doing this to give her false hope. Then I kill her richt outside the city so she feels the hopelessness of almost being safe lol

I love rdr2 theres so much variation in what you can do. I go to the ghost town armadillo and kill random people and burn them since they have aids or some shit, theres no police there. Sometimes i start bar fights in valentine, sometimes i go to this black neighbourhood in saint denis and fight like 30-70 black guys at once on tonics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, Dr. Bludy and Vermilioncore
I love rdr2 theres so much variation in what you can do. I go to the ghost town armadillo and kill random people and burn them since they have aids or some shit, theres no police there. Sometimes i start bar fights in valentine, sometimes i go to this black neighbourhood in saint denis and fight like 30-70 black guys at once on tonics
Yup lot of stuff to do, but I only do the same thing over and over again which is kill women

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Yup lot of stuff to do, but I only do the same thing over and over again which is kill women
I kill the old women in armadillo sometimes, its not easy to get a prime whore in most areas tho without police?

I kill the old women in armadillo sometimes, its not easy to get a prime whore in most areas tho without police?
That’s why I just get the cheat code so the cops don’t get me. Then I hogtie a whore onto my horse and take her away. Gone with the wind type shit innit crony

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Yeah but being John sucks I wish u could go to the proper western towns as Arthur

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Yeah but being John sucks I wish u could go to the proper western towns as Arthur
I never played as John. Never finished the game. Right after the required story line missions I hurried up and got cheat codes and started murdering sluts

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I never played as John. Never finished the game. Right after the required story line missions I hurried up and got cheat codes and started murdering sluts
Yeah I always load an older game where it’s Arthur. There’s literally nothing good about being John. His antagonise lines suck and he can’t swim

• +1
Yeah I always load an older game where it’s Arthur. There’s literally nothing good about being John. His antagonise lines suck and he can’t swim
They’re both the same to me. Both hillbilly cowboy ah mofos. Woody type shit innit

They’re both the same to me. Both hillbilly cowboy ah mofos. Woody type shit innit
How would you know? You haven’t even finished the game

• JFL

Nah I go into that hillibilly town n kill all those inbredaaah mofos chainsaw massacre titeshoutunnit

• JFL
How would you know? You haven’t even finished the game
But I remember John from rdr1. Arthur seems more like a light triad cuck tho and has a boring death. John has a cool badass death

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
But I remember John from rdr1. Arthur seems more like a light triad cuck tho and has a boring death. John has a cool badass death
John sounds like such a little sissy bitch. It’s just not as fun messing with npcs as him

• JFL
John sounds like such a little sissy bitch. It’s just not as fun messing with npcs as him
also john married and had a kid with a literal whore, kek

• JFL