What I did on red dead redemption 2 last night

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Spawned and got the money cheat and bought some customizations for my guns.

Had a few drinks at the saloon in Valentine, had a Catfish dinner. Played Black Jack and rented a room.

Woke up and went into that room where all the sluts hang out. I stole some shit from them and roamed around.

Then I used my lasso and took one of the sluts and put her on my horse. Another slut saw so I slit her throat and robbed her.

Then I took the other slut I kidnapped to an abandoned house in the forest. I finally looted her and teased her and pretended like I was gonna set her free. She almost really escaped so I had to press pause and get the other cheat code for weapons so I could throw a knife at her. This injured her. Then I brought her back to the abandoned house and stabbed her to death funny games typeshit 💀💀

After this I just jumped into the ocean and fed myself to the gators and killed myself.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, wollet2, Deleted member 58285 and 3 others
Spawned and got the money cheat and bought some customizations for my guns.

Had a few drinks at the saloon in Valentine, had a Catfish dinner. Played Black Jack and rented a room.

Woke up and went into that room where all the sluts hang out. I stole some shit from them and roamed around.

Then I used my lasso and took one of the sluts and put her on my horse. Another slut saw so I slit her throat and robbed her.

Then I took the other slut I kidnapped to an abandoned house in the forest. I finally looted her and teased her and pretended like I was gonna set her free. She almost really escaped so I had to press pause and get the other cheat code for weapons so I could throw a knife at her. This injured her. Then I brought her back to the abandoned house and stabbed her to death funny games typeshit
calm day for a Looks Mafia member tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It feels good hogtying women and shit but there's no ******....

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Don't get this man GTA 6...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Vermilioncore and gribsufer1
Don't get this man GTA 6...
Na ima be there on drop day and hurry home and find women to experiment on in the game call that shit area 51

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
It feels good hogtying women and shit but there's no ******....
They need to add it already . Better be in gta 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, thecel and Vermilioncore
why didnt u sex them. no libido lil dick ass nigga ony wants to kill

* shit game

Last edited:
  • +1
Na ima be there on drop day and hurry home and find women to experiment on in the game call that shit area 51
Tag when it happens
It better be

hecause it won’t let me. So I slaughtered them
based

• +1