What I do on red dead redemption 2

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I never played the missions. I know they’re good but, I just think it’s more fun to play it the way I do. Usually I just turn the game on, get the weapons cheat and get on my horse and try to go to a village and hogtie a slut onto my horse and take her to a remote area and stab her to death. I keep doing this at random villages to random girls. Then in between, I camp out and eat and enjoy the beautiful sceneries and graphics of the game

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
Cor, what a lovely in depth explanation, nice to get an insight into the mind of a fat oldcel Uber driver's fantasies. Bet you broke a nice ole sweat while doing all that, sitting in your jizz-encrusted computer chair (which is just your dusty old grandma's rocking chair with a 99 cent cushion on it). Give us more stories fam, really exhilarating read.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Patient A, cutie_pie and 1 other person
Cor, what a lovely in depth explanation, nice to get an insight into the mind of a fat oldcel Uber driver's fantasies. Bet you broke a nice ole sweat while doing all that, sitting in your jizz-encrusted computer chair (which is just your dusty old grandma's rocking chair with a 99 cent cushion on it). Give us more stories fam, really exhilarating read.
Bozo said Cor ☠️☠️☠️ givin nicknames n shit

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
Try feeding black people to alligators

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Patient A and Vermilioncore
Pulverize nigger heads with a sawn-off, use corpses to form swastikas, burn the result down afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I played the mission it was really good until the end when you were send to extort money from this single mother and her son but the game didn't give you the option to take it, only to give her money. Cuck game

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Vermilioncore
Cor blimey son!
IMG 3322

Literally same just go on there to blow people's heads off or kill stuff got bored of the story

• JFL
I loved kidnapping people on RDR2, tie them up and throw them in the water to see them drown, but then my PlayStation got broken

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Bro same like ppl say that no-one plays vidya because they want to hurt people, but ngl whenever I hogtie a girl in it I get a little chubbed.

But the story is still really good, you should play it.

• JFL
I never played the missions. I know they’re good but, I just think it’s more fun to play it the way I do. Usually I just turn the game on, get the weapons cheat and get on my horse and try to go to a village and hogtie a slut onto my horse and take her to a remote area and stab her to death. I keep doing this at random villages to random girls. Then in between, I camp out and eat and enjoy the beautiful sceneries and graphics of the game
Rape horses like schery6

• JFL