For redpill men, What was the moment that made you go redpill

D

Deleted member 45581

Silver
I was the ultimate blue pill chump. I was madly in love with my 2nd ex-wife. I literally almost worked myself to death trying to provide the things she wanted. Those efforts didn't matter. When I got sick she kicked me to the curb -- indeed she asked for a divorce the day I was diagnosed with a heart condition. She took our kids and moved in with the millionaire who is now her new husband. She'd been seeing him for awhile without me knowing. When I got sick my relative worth fell far enough that she pulled the plug. I ended up living in a garden shed that had been converted into a pathetic rental. I needed to have three operations to get everything sorted out. The most major procedure required an almost two week recovery period before I could drive so I rented room in a cheap motel near the hospital which was a long way from where I lived and worked. I checked into the hotel the day before my operation and set up my room with everything I'd need for recovery. Took a taxi to the hospital -- had the operation -- took a cab back to my dingy hotel room. For ten days I stayed in that pathetic hotel room by myself in pain while the woman who said she's stick by me through better and worse was with my kids in a 900K house five miles away. I emerged from that hotel room a changed person.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and datboijj
Brutal. Clickbait next time.