Anyone else hates physical affection?

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

Iron
I can't even hug my family members, i feel so uncomfortable and my stomach makes this weird painful feeling.
When my friend used to put his arm around my neck as a joke i felt giga uncomfortable and my stomach started making this painful feeling mixed with anxiety.
Even if i would get a girlfriend i couldn't enjoy her company, i could just fuck her since i have a high libido but the moment she would touch me i would get giga uncomfortable..
Anyone has an idea wtf is wrong with me?? Is there a name for this mental illness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, try2beme, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
ye bro im a incel.

No I hug my girl and say “mommy I wuv you 🥹 I has drinky please” it’s cute ☺️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, 📎♿️⚙️ and mike21
Anyone has an idea wtf is wrong with me?? Is there a name for this mental illness?
It's probably from many negative experiences, if you were rejected and treated like crap many times, touching and getting close to other people will feel weird and unusual.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, chaddyboi66 and borntosuffer
It's probably from many negative experiences, if you were rejected and treated like crap many times, touching and getting close to other people will feel weird and unusual.
Yeah that makes sense

best thing was when a 5'11 stacy hugged me.

• Woah
Reactions: mike21

no I got a stiffy when my cousin hugged me

It’s the opposite for me I feel neutral when I have physical contact with friends and I feel warm/comforted when I hug my mom or something, I’m a kissless virgin but it feels good to hug/touch girls. I fantasize about cuddling with women a lot as well tbh.