Anyone else have a tendency to call a stranger a brother ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Am i the only one that does this ? i tend to see everone as brother tbh

My brother.

Fair enough, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I tend to see everyone as my enemy, until proven otherwise

Ohhhhhhh i can't really think like that tbh
Why not? what makes you think everyone is worthy of being your brother?

Humans are shit so they by default deserve to be viewed as enemies until they
can prove otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood
Why not? what makes you think everyone is worthy of being your brother?

Humans are shit so they by default deserve to be viewed as enemies until they
can prove otherwise

True that's why i've grown a bit bitter to human's in general but i still try mainly cause it's the creation call

True that's why i've grown a bit bitter to human's in general but i still try mainly cause it's the creation call
What creation call? didn't cain kill abel?
If you want to appeal to creationism then the very first brothers to ever exist, one killed the other.

What creation call? didn't cain kill abel?
If you want to appeal to creationism then the very first brothers to ever exist, one killed the other.

I'm not a creationist i'm a strong evultionist that being said i do accept god interfered creation but the creation call is to mainly create a better world here

I'm not a creationist i'm a strong evultionist that being said i do accept god interfered creation but the creation call is to mainly create a better world here
So you believe in human evolution? lmao

You do know there is no proven evidence for human evolution right?
I would be fine with you accepting it as a plausible theory but being a strong evolutionist?
That's just wrong and retarded

what's good brotha?

So you believe in human evolution? lmao

You do know there is no proven evidence for human evolution right?
I would be fine with you accepting it as a plausible theory but being a strong evolutionist?
That's just wrong and retarded

Their's lot of evidence for evolution that being said this concept does not contradict the book

no im not black

1799.jpg
= br0

Their's lot of evidence for evolution that being said this concept does not contradict the book
Yes human evolution contradicts the bible

Anyway, post the evidence you're talking about. You'll win a nobel prize if you actually can
prove human evolution to be a fact. And I'm not even kidding. You'll end the evolution, creationism debate.

=

TBH i've always done this people just find it weird i don't know why

I see other incels as my bro's no matter what.
Honestly most people on this site : bro unless you are mean to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

Anyway, post the evidence you're talking about. You'll win a nobel prize if you actually can
prove human evolution to be a fact. And I'm not even kidding. You'll end the evolution, creationism debate.
Don't bring up proof when you're talking about human evolution vs the bible jfl.
If you go off proof, there's more support human evolution than whatever some random ass book has to offer.

Don't bring up proof when you're talking about human evolution vs the bible jfl.
If you go off proof, there's more support human evolution than whatever some random ass book has to offer.
It's not me who brought the bible into it. OP mentioned how human evolution doesn't contradict the book (i take it he meant bible).

My argument was human evolution is only a theory and never has been proven to be a fact.

Well no let's first establish something when the book of genesis was being written in middle eastern context the garden was not a seen as a literal place but a function of something it is not an absolute beginning point at all but rather a certain time and period so evultion doesnt contradict the bible as for the age old debate creationism is a meme by those who follow dogma they are the same cancer of the new athiest crowd tbh
It's not me who brought the bible into it. OP mentioned how human evolution doesn't contradict the book (i take it he meant bible).

My argument was human evolution is only a theory and never has been proven to be a fact.

I did cause it served the creation mandate as for evultion their is lot of proof for it to show it is a fact.

Well no let's first establish something when the book of genesis was being written in middle eastern context the garden was not a seen as a literal place but a function of something it is not an absolute beginning point at all but rather a certain time and period so evultion doesnt contradict the bible as for the age old debate creationism is a meme by those who follow dogma they are the same cancer of the new athiest crowd tbh

I did cause it served the creation mandate as for evultion their is lot of proof for it to show it is a fact.
What? lol genesis is the literal beginning point of humans and Adam was the first human according to the bible.

Creationism is not a meme. How you reached this conclusion? Christians and Jews who believe the bible believe
in creationism. Thus, not a meme

Anyway, the question isn't even if creationism is true, the question was you identifying yourself as a strong
evolutionist when human evolution has never been proven to be a fact.

Don't deflect. Tell me why you're a strong evolutionist?

What? lol genesis is the literal beginning point of humans and Adam was the first human according to the bible.

Creationism is not a meme. How you reached this conclusion? Christians and Jews who believe the bible believe
in creationism. Thus, not a meme

Anyway, the question isn't even if creationism is true, the question was you identifying yourself as a strong
evolutionist when human evolution has never been proven to be a fact.

Don't deflect. Tell me why you're a strong evolutionist?

JFL creationism is the bible stripped from the ancient context i have studied this topic to death inspiring philophy convinced me creationism was a meme and most Christian's are evolutionists as well as for evidence for evultion i mean we have observable evidence over generation we see mutations occuring that over time build up to create a different form all together which can take millions of years we have fossils we can carbon date from and from this we interpret the age of fossils we can observe the slow change from this we can see evultion is a fact

JFL creationism is the bible stripped from the ancient context i have studied this topic to death inspiring philophy convinced me creationism was a meme and most Christian's are evolutionists as well as for evidence for evultion i mean we have observable evidence over generation we see mutations occuring that over time build up to create a different form all together which can take millions of years we have fossils we can carbon date from and from this we interpret the age of fossils we can observe the slow change from this we can see evultion is a fact
Doesn't matter where it's stripped from, the fact is if anyone believes in the bible, they must believe
in creationism because that's what it says.
You talking about christians who are evolutionists means absolute jack shit because what christians beleive
and what bible says are two different things.

You're parroting generic evolution definition when I'm asking you for proof of HUMAN evolution.
For which there is NONE

Doesn't matter where it's stripped from, the fact is if anyone believes in the bible, they must believe

Well no cause your trying to make modern English fit in with what the ancient text was trying to say your literally rewriting scripture tbh it is a meme at this point tbh.

You talking about christians who are evolutionists means absolute jack shit because what christians beleive

Again the context of what the text was saying matters hugely your trying to make it fit into the mold of modern eyes when you read the greek it supports evolution

You're parroting generic evolution definition when I'm asking you for proof of HUMAN evolution.
For which there is NONE

Well human evolution and consciousness is still a mystery we don't fully know but for animals we do know a lot actually

Well no cause your trying to make modern English fit in with what the ancient text was trying to say your literally rewriting scripture tbh it is a meme at this point tbh.

Again the context of what the text was saying matters hugely your trying to make it fit into the mold of modern eyes when you read the greek it supports evolution

For which there is NONE

Well human evolution and consciousness is still a mystery we don't fully know but for animals we do know a lot actually

Well human evolution and consciousness is still a mystery we don't fully know

LOL this is what I ways saying from the start of this discussion mr strong evolutionist
tenor.gif

Well human evolution and consciousness is still a mystery we don't fully know

LOL this is what I ways saying from the start of this discussion mr strong evolutionist
tenor.gif

Well i thought you were on about other animals cause do know their's plus we have theories i believe god literally imbued a moronic ape with the breath of life and in so doing man became a living nepesh or soul you can deny this its fine it's a personal belife you know

Well i thought you were on about other animals cause do know their's plus we have theories i believe god literally imbued a moronic ape with the breath of life and in so doing man became a living nepesh or soul you can deny this its fine it's a personal belife you know
You can go back to my previous posts, I literally said HUMAN evolution multiple times.

And about your personal belief, I can respect that.

You can go back to my previous posts, I literally said HUMAN evolution multiple times.

And about your personal belief, I can respect that.

Oh right fair point should have read that tbh but yes it's a mystery at this point

• +1
Reactions: nattycel