Anyone else have platonic female friends that they want nothing to do with sexually?

K

Kamui

Inactive
I only have 2 female friends who I speak to on a semi regular basis, and I’ve known them since I was 11 and 13 in middle school

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zenis, med and 1 other person
I only have 2 female friends who I speak to on a semi regular basis, and I’ve known them since I was 11 and 13 in middle school

*had

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Yea. Pretty normal

man I believe this is low t behaviour. how in the world can a man relate to a foid in the first place for them to be friends.

No, having female friends is so fucking cucked

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
if she’s not introducing you to a social group it’s a pointless endeavor.

man I believe this is low t behaviour. how in the world can a man relate to a foid in the first place for them to be friends.
I met them in middle school darg :lul:

if she’s not introducing you to a social group it’s a pointless endeavor.
They have introduced me to social groups before

Tbh the whole having female friends shit is cucked stance is both true and false at the same time

I met them when I was young af so obviously my thought process was way different than it was now, if I met them at say 16 I wouldn’t be friends with them most likely

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez