Anyone else have zero appetite?

Skry

Skry

Rice
Isn't it like an instinct of every animal to eat as much as u can, like a survival instinct. And theres like "obesity epidemic" everyones fat asfuck and desperately trying to lower appetite, eat less, take drugs to do that. However I've always felt like eating is so difficult (even when i was doing manual labor full time), is something wrong with me?
Im 182cm 165 lbs I just want to reach like 185-195 lbs not even that much, but like I feel like throwing up after every bite and I dont even eat that much, what do?

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill
im jealous ngl and starved to death KYS

Opposite for me, I just eat everything in sight. I dont even like ultra processed food like most people tho i just eat a shit ton of eggs and stuff. Im 200lbs and 185cm

I ate a bad chicken filet yesterday that gave me bad stomach ache and after that I’ve had zero appetite. I’m supposed to be bulking too

im jealous ngl and starved to death KYS
It's not fun being unable to bulk or make any progress in the gym. I mean I like the idea of lifting and building muscle, but it's physically not possible for me to progress unless I eat more, which I really struggle to do. Like even drinking my calories makes me nauseous, it's literally just liquid but my brain just knows that the mass gainer is calorie dense somehow and I can't get it down if I'm already full, or I just become full if I haven't eaten and then I can't eat my normal meal

It's not fun being unable to bulk or make any progress in the gym. I mean I like the idea of lifting and building muscle, but it's physically not possible for me to progress unless I eat more, which I really struggle to do. Like even drinking my calories makes me nauseous, it's literally just liquid but my brain just knows that the mass gainer is calorie dense somehow and I can't get it down if I'm already full, or I just become full if I haven't eaten and then I can't eat my normal meal
i have no idea why you can't anything, go to your GP and talk about it, otherwise force youself to eat or make super caloric dense shakes

I'm always hella hungry for whatever reason wheter i eat a lot or little, but i always take a glass of water and then i don't have appetite for the next 2-3 hours lol