How the fuck do some skinny guys have big ass forearms? They ain't BULKING

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
I know of some skinny ass guys who barely eat and never go past like 60-70 kg at 5'10"

They are NOT bulking. I know this because I have seen them over years and they never gain nor lose weight much.

So how the fuck do some of these guys have huge forearms?

According to our gymcel experts on here building noticeable muscle is supposedly impossible without bulking season followed by cutting.

But these skinny guys never eat much and I know first hand because I lived with some who never passed 150-155 lbs. at like 5'10" for YEARS.

They have those popping, thick, big bones and Popeye forearms despite never gaining an ounce of fat.

Doesn't this prove that you don't necessarily gotta bulk much in order to build size?

And I am talking NATURALLY here.

Not the gym bros, the manual labor, low bf% types who are boney and have huge ass forearms despite not bulking or shit.

Last edited:
High T, They also somehow usually have crazy abs and veiny. Good genetics. U need to bulk to out on SIZE they just have MUSCLE in a concentrated area. Big difference imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker, RAMU KAKA, R@m@ and 2 others
High T, They also somehow usually have crazy abs and veiny. Good genetics. U need to bulk to out on SIZE they just have MUSCLE in a concentrated area. Big difference imo.

But how is that a big difference? It is still muscle building without bulking, no?

Every single gymcel here says you have to bulk to put on noticeable size.

But the guys I'm talking about have always been called skinny (due to their low bf%) yet have built big, nice and thick forearms naturally WITHOUT bulking.

How would that make a huge difference doing it gradually everywhere vs. 1 muscle group?

According to our gymcel experts on here building muscle is supposedly impossible without bulking season followed by cutting.
You can build muscle on a calorie deficit

Tell that to the gymbros here who die on the hill that is known as only bulking for gains.

And the hilarious part is you see bulkers eating nonstop who still look smaller than some guys in some muscle areas who don't bulk NOR roid.

thick bones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I know of some skinny ass guys who barely eat and never go past like 60-70 kg at 5'10"

They are NOT bulking. I know this because I have seen them over years and they never gain nor lose weight much.

According to our gymcel experts on here building muscle is supposedly impossible without bulking season followed by cutting.

But these skinny guys never eat much and I know first hand because I lived with some who never passed 150-155 lbs. at like 5'10" for YEARS.

They have those popping, thick, big bones and Popeye forearms despite never gaining an ounce of fat.

Doesn't this prove that you don't necessarily gotta bulk much in order to build size?

Not the gym bros, the manual labor, low bf% types who are boney and have huge ass forearms despite not bulking or shit.
I've also noticed guys like this having rly square shoulders and muscle definition in their shoulders

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
thick bones

So if you have a large frame you can build muscle without bulking?

So all the smaller framed guys need roids and/or bulking?

Sucks if true but makes sense.

All those guys with big forearms usually have bigger frames and larger/thicker hands and shit.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

All those guys with big forearms usually have bigger frames and larger/thicker hands and shit.
no that's not how it works. a larger frame (genetics) makes you look bigger, it won't change how much muscle you can build.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision

Not really but some people have higher capability to build muscle and generally leaner guys have higher testosterone than bloated lards because of fat causing aromatization but I doubt it makes a worldly difference.

genetics

• Ugh..
no that's not how it works. a larger frame (genetics) makes you look bigger, it won't change how much muscle you can build.

If someone is lean you can easily tell the difference from their bones and muscles tho.

So how would they look bigger muscle-wise?

It is easy to tell bones and muscle apart.

They just have bigger muscle, bone size doesn't stand out if you're focusing on the muscle specifically.

I'm that guy I need to bulk asap

• So Sad
They just have big forearms bones.

• Ugh..
They just have big forearms bones.

You are insanely retarded.

That is like saying someone has big biceps due to thick radius bone JFL

No such thing.

Bones don't make you look muscular. I am talking specifically of muscle you dumbass.

You can have thick arm bones and be skinny at the same time

You wouldn't look muscular tho, just "thick."

I am talking of muscle here. Bone != muscle.

The answer

Genetics, im pretty sure i know which genetic code cause this :bluepill::bluepill:

Btw is he balding?

The answer

Genetics, im pretty sure i know which genetic code cause this :bluepill::bluepill:

Btw is he balding?

Nope. It ain't high DHT either as I have taken DHT-based roids before and never built muscle on them.

You wouldn't look muscular tho, just "thick."

I am talking of muscle here. Bone != muscle.
They just big bones and good arm insertions man. Holy shit it's not complicated.
Lifiting weights over time will give you muscles regardless of anything. Be it light weights or heavy weights.

• +1
They lifted hundreds of stacies since young age

if you have a large frame the same amount of muscless will look bigger because your bone makes up a certain amount of your arms diameter

But how is that a big difference? It is still muscle building without bulking, no?

Every single gymcel here says you have to bulk to put on noticeable size.

But the guys I'm talking about have always been called skinny (due to their low bf%) yet have built big, nice and thick forearms naturally WITHOUT bulking.

How would that make a huge difference doing it gradually everywhere vs. 1 muscle group?
That muscle jsut develops size easier. Look at twink models with thick necks. Same concept. You can still develop some degree of muscle on a caloric balance (ie not bulk or cut). You just won’t see a difference in ALL your muscles. Just ones they may work out on a day to day basis.

Do they work in manual labour, cause usually they have well developed veiny forearms.
Prolly that + insertions + big wrists and elbows

According to our gymcel experts on here building noticeable muscle is supposedly impossible without bulking season followed by cutting.

Superior genetics

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SoundnVision

Large bones. Go measure their wrist; it's probably over 7 inches (diameter). 7.5 inches+ means you have big bones.

Always genetics.
Jfl do you think everyone has the exact same skeleton

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies
basic answer but genetics

• +1

It is all about muscle insertions, also guys with small wrist but have better forearms

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Functional strength nigga

Years of training by watching educational Japanese videos.

t7ttaj9iys8c1.gif

Superior genetics

thatr's why i always laugh at people who think gymcel is red pill
gym maxing is where genetic advantages becomes 2000 times more apparent
it's black pill centeral

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Every single high T skinny guy ive seen has had thick wrists and big forearms without any training, its genetics their forearms still look better than gymcels forearms

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker