Women in my family have double digit IQ when it comes to me leanmaxxing

iitsnik

iitsnik

Iron
I’m anorexic and at my lowest weight my bodyfat percentage was 6%. My face was slim as hell and I had higher appeal, as well as just feeling confident. I eventually just recovered because I felt like shit, but the weight gain was disgusting and easily brought my appeal down, even though I still manage to pull I don’t look as good.

I’m restricting again and have been for a few months so I’ve lost some weight, I love my mom but she has such low IQ when it comes to understanding what I’m doing. I explained to her months ago that I was cutting again because I needed to lower my bodyfat percentage. I’ve been doing omad every morning and eat around 800-1000kcal, 20k steps a day and I go to the gym a few times a week. Anyways, I skip dinners and every time she asks me why I don’t eat and I have to explain the same fucking shit to her over and over. I don’t know what else to say. What isn’t she comprehending? Don’t eat=less calories so I can stick to under my maintenance.

She tells me I don’t need to lose weight and to keep trying to get bigger but bulking is such a cope to try and make up for bad genetics, being lean as hell gets appeal. Every girl I’ve spoken to tells me they think skinny ass guys who look like they’re dying are attractive. The leaner you get the more your bones will protrude, your jawline looks sharper, hollow cheeks if you don’t eat too much sodium. I don’t know what I’m yapping about now but it’s just pissing me off. I hate when bigger people are so bitter and sour to people who want to slim down. Trying to sabotage me.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Maalik, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
just have wide clavicles and thick wrists, you won't ever need to bulk. and if u have good genetics like bicep genetics (i got good biceps without training since 2 years)

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, <6PSLcel and 5.5psl
just have wide clavicles and thick wrists, you won't ever need to bulk. and if u have good genetics like bicep genetics (i got good biceps without training since 2 years)
It’s over for my 18.5cm wrist ass

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik
"mom look i'm leanmaxxing!":soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, mtbfiend and GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, Maalik, Eblan and 1 other person
Just have good genes broooo!:feelsuhh:

3914121 1706262813531

This you? Very appealing indeed

I’m anorexic and at my lowest weight my bodyfat percentage was 6%. My face was slim as hell and I had higher appeal, as well as just feeling confident. I eventually just recovered because I felt like shit, but the weight gain was disgusting and easily brought my appeal down, even though I still manage to pull I don’t look as good.

I’m restricting again and have been for a few months so I’ve lost some weight, I love my mom but she has such low IQ when it comes to understanding what I’m doing. I explained to her months ago that I was cutting again because I needed to lower my bodyfat percentage. I’ve been doing omad every morning and eat around 800-1000kcal, 20k steps a day and I go to the gym a few times a week. Anyways, I skip dinners and every time she asks me why I don’t eat and I have to explain the same fucking shit to her over and over. I don’t know what else to say. What isn’t she comprehending? Don’t eat=less calories so I can stick to under my maintenance.

She tells me I don’t need to lose weight and to keep trying to get bigger but bulking is such a cope to try and make up for bad genetics, being lean as hell gets appeal. Every girl I’ve spoken to tells me they think skinny ass guys who look like they’re dying are attractive. The leaner you get the more your bones will protrude, your jawline looks sharper, hollow cheeks if you don’t eat too much sodium. I don’t know what I’m yapping about now but it’s just pissing me off. I hate when bigger people are so bitter and sour to people who want to slim down. Trying to sabotage me.
true

6% for real??,
Mirin the shreddz if true.
10% bf should be doable to cruise at.
Adding some muscle tone ( if one has not) would be advised