Girl about to come to my house (GTFIH) slayers give me advice

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
This girl I know in high school (16yo) (I’m 18) who has a crush on me is gonna come over later I think, she is ltb tho. But I sent her my snap via text and snapped her some suggestive things she replied and it went good I said like “my parents are gone” and she sent a video saying that I’m a virgin but she can change that or something. I need advice from slayers, anyone please reply sexhaver ramblings tell me what I should do when she comes over and shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Give her dick

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
This girl I know in high school (16yo) (I’m 18) who has a crush on me is gonna come over later I think, she is ltb tho. But I sent her my snap via text and snapped her some suggestive things she replied and it went good I said like “my parents are gone” and she sent a video saying that I’m a virgin but she can change that or something. I need advice from slayers, anyone please reply sexhaver ramblings tell me what I should do when she comes over and shit.
Just fuck her

if shes coming over she DTF. just put your hands on her waist and start kissing then undress and fuck

She is a daughter of a father and sister of a brother. Respect her and don't fornicate, or else you are doomed. You will suffer in the hereafter.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nigger, Mike141, hopecel and 1 other person
good for you bud

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
She is a daughter of a father and sister of a brother. Respect her and don't fornicate, or else you are doomed. You will suffer in the hereafter.
OK YAKHI YOU'RE HONORARY ADONISSS NOW! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU!

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Why do you need advice, just let it flow dude

This girl I know in high school (16yo) (I’m 18)
chris-hansen-to-catch-a-predator-1701899702451.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, hopecel, mike21 and 2 others
plap dem cheekz

Lol listen bro, if y'all ever get to kiss, put your hand on her waist. If you put your hand on waist, it's like way better than just grabbing her ass, she will get disgusted. If you put it on her waist, she won't be disgusted, it's a normal thing anyway, but this can get her wet. Put your hand on her waist while kissing then if she's down for it she'll probably grab your dick lol happened to me like 3 times.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
if you got kinks it might be over

don't bust in your pants.

virgins do that sometimes

Indian wisdom

• +1
Reactions: yen, xuzky and poopoohead
18 YR OLD BANGING 16YR OLD GIRL FBI OPEN UP

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

That sounds like smthn u learn in school sex education workshops or smthn like that