Anyone else here developed lots OCDs after years of rejection and loneliness?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I have very strict routines every day that i follow diligently, like the austists from Big Bang Theory. i get obessive over the smallest things, its craaaazy.

i wasnt like that at all when i was younger. but being rejected and ghosted for decades, has completely destroyed my nervous system. as a worthless ugly male, its natrualy that you lose your NT too!

But you know, redditors gonna tell you sex dont matter and that you can be happy on your own. you are literally designed to have sex and if you dont, its gonna be detrimental not just for your mental health but for your physical health too. imagine being 28 and not knowing how to fuck JFL.

meanwhile there are 13 year olds who have girls begging them for sex, its literally that easy and the only thing seperating me from it is a few mms of bone structure :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, Clown Show, Schizo Tappy and 2 others
y do you cry so much on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rteme, Alt Number 3, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
yes and the slightest external thing will alter my brain chemistry so i cant relax and settle back into my routine for the day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and InnerVoid
yes and the slightest external thing will alter my brain chemistry so i cant relax and settle back into my routine for the day
sexelessnes can destroy a human

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Schizo Tappy
“ sex is overrated “
Said by the chads who fucked 40 bitches

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and Schizo Tappy
I follow something similar to Bryan Johnson’s autistic routine Blueprint cause of deep rooted paranoid fears about aging and looksminning further

Slightest disruptions and unpredictability give lots of distress. But I feel lot of good has come out of it

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I have terrible OCD from a near-death experience and stupid choices I made

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and InnerVoid
I follow something similar to Bryan Johnson’s autistic routine Blueprint cause of deep rooted paranoid fears about aging and looksminning further

Slightest disruptions and unpredictability give lots of distress. But I feel lot of good has come out of it
You ironically look older by worrying about aging

I am a broken man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and InnerVoid