Anyone else here doesn't like having a big social group/many friends?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I just want to be alone with a latina girlfriend like this:

And do many fun stuff together like camping, go to the forrest, play videogames with her and watch movies on the couch.
I also want to go to this SPA together called Sanadome with her at night and go to the hotel there, and have wonderful anal sex with her while tongue kissing

Fuarkk latina girls with those mysterious dark blackish eyes like in that video make me so hard. I'm so attracted to them

op-is-a-gif.73607

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead, Nosecel9000 and 6 others
you just described what shes been doing with chad

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ElliotRodgerJr, xForgotMyName and 1 other person
Prepare being cucked by bbc

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if you are more atracted to latinas than to aryan women, it's over for you, your brain is coping with being rejected by your own race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
if you are more atracted to latinas than to aryan women, it's over for you, your brain is coping with being rejected by your own race

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I've had quite some dutch girls share interest in me in the past. I'm just more attracted to latinas, are you done now racist?
Prepare being cucked by bbc
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Latina or death

• +1
  • Woah
@Gudru

Check out chaturbate.com and click on Latina girls.. loads of nice girls there playing

tbh i dont like latina, but i smashed a latina filip mix 2 years ago, thats the last girl i hav, basically where my inceldom start...
Reading this thread made me kinda miss her round, bouncy butt and slightly loose and slippery puss now , fuark...fuarck you

tbh i dont like latina, but i smashed a latina filip mix 2 years ago, thats the last girl i hav, basically where my inceldom start...
Reading this thread made me kinda miss her round, bouncy butt and slightly loose and slippery puss now , fuark...fuarck you
Got pics of her?

Bro, im basically alone. No friends at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun and Deleted member 685
I just want to be alone with a latina girlfriend like this:

And do many fun stuff together like camping, go to the forrest, play videogames with her and watch movies on the couch.
I also want to go to this SPA together called Sanadome with her at night and go to the hotel there, and have wonderful anal sex with her while tongue kissing
View attachment 79837

Fuarkk latina girls with those mysterious dark blackish eyes like in that video make me so hard. I'm so attracted to them

Lol i was in the sanadome too . I literally live next to you

• Woah
Hows it going with the latina girl??????

we would go out today but i had some family issues and had to cancel. But its working i guess

• +1
Same

• +1