anyone else notice that hispanic girls are racist toward white ppl?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wtf lol, why dont they go back to there shithole country if they hate white ppl so much jfl

They like white chads. Specially the nazi ones

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Cope. Hispanic girls here like white guys. They'd rather be with white guy than Mexican

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Autist and Deleted member 685
They don't hate white guys, they hate ugly white guys, just like every other demographic does, they're just usually thick as a board and aren't afraid to be honest about it.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Autist, dogtown and 7 others
Californiacel?

Wouldn’t fucking know, I cannot remember the last time I saw a Hispanic toilet, they are rare here.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Meybe you're just ugly

everyone is racist towards white people. Whites have a tendency to spark deep seated feelings of inferiority and insecurity in ethnics of all kinds. Ironically, even when the specific white in question is objectively worse off than they are in every objective measure. It is what is is, whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, The Dude Abides, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
Ethnic foids hate white men who aren't chads... nothing new.
everyone is racist towards white people. Whites have a tendency to spark deep seated feelings of inferiority and insecurity in ethnics of all kinds. Ironically, even when the specific white in question is objectively worse off than they are in every objective measure. It is what is is, whatever.

And racist ethnic foids would rather choose an ethnic of their own race than a white who is more attractive, other than race.

Last edited:
wtf lol, why dont they go back to there shithole country if they hate white ppl so much jfl
They only hate the ugly ones. Alot of latinas actually love white boys. Trust me I've had a Mexican girlfriend. They're so fucking hot... I just want to fuck them so good and bad aaa their bodies are so great their good slight tan wavy hair and curves

Cope Hispanic girls like me ur just ugly

Spic bitches built like trash bags filled with queso once they hit 25

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person

No attention from foids caked in makeup

Sitting here surrounded by normies not talking to anybody

I remember one bitch called me the “French jerk”

Hispanic girls are ugly anyway
Except for the ones who had Spanish and Portuguese ancestors

Yes the european/native mixed race HATES whites JFL. Yes some do but thats because of nignog culture appropriating them into the people of color trash. Non ghetto spanish people hate blacks and say nigger more than a crusty old white grandpa.