Anyone else sleep with their stuffed baby toys still?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I still have all my stuffed animals on my bed. I had them so long I treat them like friends. They are quiet and not annoying like real human friends are. That's why I make sure none of the stuffed animals fall of the bed or anything.

Last night I found a little stuffed bear under my bed and hurried to get it. I know they don't have feelings, but I like to pretend they do tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Velvet, hebbewem and 2 others
No bro, but I won't judge you. I felt bad when I put them away several years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Velvet, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person
No but I had a ton of like South Park, Mario type plushies on my shelf because they add nice aesthetic vibe to room but I gave them to my lil brother

might actually buy more but I won’t cuddle any

I love this plushie

593754B2 8650 4243 9053 EF0BDE428B62

3549 1

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You ain't fooling anyone greycel. We know that you cum regularly inside your sonic holed plushie.
Your intentions are as clear as water.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, DarkTriadPeerReview and Vermilioncore
lol bro

• Hmm...
You should bro. It's cozy. I sometimes talk to them too. It's really cozy and nice to do in the dark in the cold night
I did it once like a year ago because I was so depressed and lonely and almost at the point of killing my self and didn’t have my cats, but right now I honestly wouldn’t care

but I watch ASMR and pretend my pillow is the girl and my head resting on her shoulder tbh, so kinda similar

• +1
I did it once like a year ago because I was so depressed and lonely and almost at the point of killing my self and didn’t have my cats, but right now I honestly wouldn’t care

but I watch ASMR and pretend my pillow is the girl and my head resting on her shoulder tbh, so kinda similar
truecel trait
dn rd tbh ngql

Just get a girlfriend bro! It's a numbers game! We all win and lose! Put yourself out there man and do you :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and PenileFacialSurgery
Just get a girlfriend bro! It's a numbers game! We all win and lose! Put yourself out there man and do you :)
You’re right man

just got get my first 1000 approaches, you know the first 1000 approaches are always just practice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Kade and Vermilioncore
You’re right man

just got get my first 1000 approaches, you know the first 1000 approaches are always just practice
Exactly bro, I mean look at me, I became confident and improved my posture so now women even approach me first at malls! Remember how important self-worth is. Speak good things into the universe and watch it unravel before you, boss!
10-male-models-to-follow-on-instagram_jacob-morton.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and PenileFacialSurgery
Exactly bro, I mean look at me, I became confident and improved my posture so now women even approach me first at malls! Remember how important self-worth is. Speak good things into the universe and watch it unravel before you, boss!
10-male-models-to-follow-on-instagram_jacob-morton.jpg
I do agree with last part tho

If your perspective is always negative saying it’s over it will be over and won’t get better

if you tell yourself there’s hope and keep trying to find a way you can improve yourself.

I do agree with last part tho

If your perspective is always negative saying it’s over it will be over and won’t get better

if you tell yourself there’s hope and keep trying to find a way you can improve yourself.
Unfortunately for me that won't work. Which is why I start each day hoping to be shot in the head

• So Sad
Reactions: Kade
Unfortunately for me that won't work. Which is why I start each day hoping to be shot in the head
Why

you never considered LMS Maxing and surgeries?

If you don’t Shit won’t get better

• +1
Why

you never considered LMS Maxing and surgeries?

If you don’t Shit won’t get better
Thought about it but I'm too far gone. too ugly, too poor, etc. Might rope too so no point in maxxing in those areas tbh

Thought about it but I'm too far gone. too ugly, too poor, etc. Might rope too so no point in maxxing in those areas tbh
Mental health neurotransmitter/health max
Then you can money max looks max status max

try 1pLSD

• +1
i used to have a mewtwo plushie but lost it 😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Vermilioncore
I sleep hugging a pillow

• +1
Yes but not all of mine fit in my bed

this thread inspired me to go find my donkey kong plush and sleep with it to re live old memories

thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Vermilioncore
not all of them... just a couple.