• A little

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
Is anyone here envious at the fact women have it easier than men? Does anyone here wish they were born a woman? Does anyone think their life would be better if they were born a woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
No. They have to get a big fat penis up them. Shooting hot snot into their puss. Sounds horrible

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Canwefixit and goldpill
No. They have to get a big fat penis up them. Shooting hot snot into their puss. Sounds horrible
You dont like it cause you were born a man however if you were born a biological female you would love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I just wish I could have as endless opportunities as the average women in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
You dont like it cause you were born a man however if you were born a biological female you would love it
that’s true. Women are physically weaker. I wouldn’t like that.

• +1
When it comes to the dating market, yes, I'm jealous of women, even if they are ugly, short and with bad personality, they still have dick at their disposal.

Even ugly and "introverted" girls are not incels, they easily have a boyfriend.

• +1
I just wish I could have as endless opportunities as the average women in the dating market.
They get treated better when dating (free food, betabuxxing, no accountability)
that’s true. Women are physically weaker. I wouldn’t like that.
But that comes with an advantage as men rarely hit women during a disagreement because men get in huge trouble. Meanwhile as a man, men will hit you over the smallest of reasons because the consequences are usually small unless manslaughter occurs. But if manslaughter occurred if a man punched a woman, his sentence will be longer and he will be all over national news.
When it comes to the dating market, yes, I'm jealous of women, even if they are ugly, short and with bad personality, they still have dick at their disposal.

Even ugly and "introverted" girls are not incels, they easily have a boyfriend.
Water