Anyone else want to rope for no reason?

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Like my life isn't crazy bad or anything, but at the same time I know that there's a good chance I will never truly have a fulfilling life. I really just wanna rope in 2025 and call it a day, whenever I get a spare second to be with my thoughts I just constantly play back old memories and come to the consensus that I'm a failure that wasted all my time pleasing others. Like I'm actually OBSESSED with dwelling on the past, if I'm alone while driving back from the gym I'll usually just have a full blown conversation by myself about the past.

mannnn, like I'm so embarrassed of my past failures that I want to just kill myself to get rid of them once and for all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Samsepioler, Zonar and 4 others
There's always a reason, most likely inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It can never be nothing. There is always a reason. As small as it can be

The desire to die because u just want to. That's enough reason.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
"Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness."

--Epicurus

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and hello12344
There's a really old film about this called wild strawberries
The main character is an old Swedish doctor who really only lives in passage of memories
One of the main reasons for this man demise is said that he was rather too cruel on himself and other for following his principles
In a certain sense of word if you hold your life too close to living in a principle/ideas way you might end up taking a risk of death

In other words take a chill pill and figure out way to entertain yourself
This boring blue dirt of a planet is death trap and you need to escape this death trap

Like my life isn't crazy bad or anything, but at the same time I know that there's a good chance I will never truly have a fulfilling life. I really just wanna rope in 2025 and call it a day, whenever I get a spare second to be with my thoughts I just constantly play back old memories and come to the consensus that I'm a failure that wasted all my time pleasing others. Like I'm actually OBSESSED with dwelling on the past, if I'm alone while driving back from the gym I'll usually just have a full blown conversation by myself about the past.

mannnn, like I'm so embarrassed of my past failures that I want to just kill myself to get rid of them once and for all
.org user discovers being suicidal

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
Similar situation. Getting tired of everything recently :feelsrope:

Nah, I have plenty of reasons to rope, so it wouldn't be for no reason.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
nope. i just want to rope cuz i dont care about this incel world:incel:

"Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness."

--Epicurus
As a religious man, I am not supposed to agree with this quote, however, I do feel this way often. And that's exactly why I fear death: that I will retain consciousness of the nothingness I'll be in, forever and ever and ever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
As a religious man, I am not supposed to agree with this quote, however, I do feel this way often. And that's exactly why I fear death: that I will retain consciousness of the nothingness I'll be in, forever and ever and ever.
That's not what he means. He means that there would be no consciousness at all after death so no possibility of "consciousness of the nothingness" either. Like never-ending deepest possible sleep without dreams or even better general anesthesia. It's just nothing/oblivion

That's not what he means. He means that there would be no consciousness at all after death so no possibility of "consciousness of the nothingness" either. Like never-ending deepest possible sleep without dreams or even better general anesthesia. It's just nothing/oblivion
I wasn't saying that's what he said, I was saying why I personally fear death.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad