I think about killing myself everyday

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I really doubt I'd actually do it, but yet I keep thinking about death, I want to die and I keep feeling this strong desire for it.

These past few weeks have been very fucking rough, my girlfriend died, I almost got bombed, I'm having exams, and I just don't feel like I have anyone...

Even I am giving up on myself.

What is this fear? Maybe fear of Losing someone, or fear of missing out, but it's eating my heart out and it's hurting...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel, nathan and 21 others
I really doubt I'd actually do it, but yet I keep thinking about death, I want to die and I keep feeling this strong desire for it.

These past few weeks have been very fucking rough, my girlfriend died, I almost got bombed, I'm having exams, and I just don't feel like I have anyone...

What is this fear? Maybe fear of Losing someone, or fear of missing out, but it's eating my heart out and it's hurting...
Brutal. But why are they taking exams during the war?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, murdah and Narcissus🥀
Think about how your mom would feel bro, not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, HTN_Mentalcel, tombradylover and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
How did your girlfriend die? Didn’t you say that you were trying to get a contact from a girl

Brutal. But why are they taking exams during the war?
Fuck college.

Someday I'm gonna go ER on everyone there, Everytime I'm inside that miserable place I'm listening to "pumped up kicks"
And imagining myself holding an AK-47.

And Everytime someone there is talking to me I zone out and think about bashing thier skull.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, GRAVEMAN, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Fuck college.

Someday I'm gonna go ER on everyone there, Everytime I'm inside that miserable place I'm listening to "pumped up kicks"

And Everytime someone there is talking to me I zone out and think about bashing thier skull.
Even Chad has mental issues…

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
How did your girlfriend die? Didn’t you say that you were trying to get a contact from a girl
Car accident.
And the other girl, I haven't talked to her yet.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, N1666 and NoseProphecy

Same here, for me is social isolation, what about you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NoseProphecy
i think about going to the supERmarket evERyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, N1666, starvecell and 4 others
Even Chad has mental issues…
It's my fault.

In the gym I had a different mindset, I decided that I was gonna be as extroverted and social as possible.
Now the gym is my SANCTUARY!!!
Everyone there knows and respects me, Everytime I go gym I get loads of lifefuel.

Meanwhile at the start of college I decided to be introverted and not talk to anyone, frequently I get approached by girls but nothing can save me from the loneliness and isolation I feel there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and NoseProphecy
Same here, for me is social isolation, what about you?
It's my fault.

In the gym I had a different mindset, I decided that I was gonna be as extroverted and social as possible.
Everyone there knows and respects me, Everytime I go gym I get loads of lifefuel.

Meanwhile at the start of college I decided to be introverted and not talk to anyone, frequently I get approached by girls but nothing can save me from the loneliness and isolation I feel there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
It's my fault.

I can’t get along with people in my college as well. I had such a solid friend group in school and now I’ve moved away and everything thing feels like shit

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
You get approached by girls bro!!! I get nothing!!

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and NoseProphecy

Smile!
Screenshot 2024 04 23 00 19 49 562 iofaceapp edit

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, tombradylover, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
I can’t get along with people in my college as well. I had such a solid friend group in school and now I’ve moved away and everything thing feels like shit
True.
People are strangers when it comes to emotions, no one understands the other or knows what it feels like to be the other person.

People are too busy with themselves, but recently even I stopped caring about myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
#Metoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NoseProphecy
True.
People are strangers when it comes to emotions, no one understands the other or knows what it feels like to be the other person.

People are too busy with themselves, but recently even I stopped caring about myself.
Genuinely think modern culture is a part of it. I’ve also noticed in my house that everyone went from watching TV together to watching their shows on streaming services by their own.

The modern culture is isolating us

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel and Narcissus🥀
You get approached by girls bro!!! I get nothing!!
I don't care about some fucking MTBs.
The girl I want has a place in my heart, and I know she likes me too, but it's just the circumstances that don't allow it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink and NoseProphecy
u are chaddam bro indians and urkcels would kill to be in your body
don’t kill yourself🙏🏼

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I don't care about some fucking MTBs.
The girl I want has a place in my heart, and I know she likes me too, but it's just the circumstances that don't allow it.
Then approach, add her on insta and start talking to her!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have strong desires to rope too but Im scared

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme and Narcissus🥀
I have strong desires to rope too but Im scared
Tbh I don't want to do it and I'm not gonna do it.

But the pain and stress are becoming unbearable, been struggling for several months now I'm still waiting for when the storm ends and rainbows shine.

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Same tbh. I cry myself to sleep every other day. I sometimes have strong urges to quit everything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, TechnoBoss, nathan and 6 others
Same tbh. I cry myself to sleep every other day. I sometimes have strong urges to quit everything
May god bless you with 3 virgin North Indian bunnies:owo:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and try2beme
Fuck college.

Lets go ER together 🤝 :soy:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
If i wasn’t religious id have ropes but I fear God tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You're brave for admitting this. I often think about this as well. I hope you don't ever do it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, i_love_roosters and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, try2beme and tombradylover
Don’t do it bhai u have too much potential. Ur good looking, can fight and u seem intelligent when not acting autistic jfl. If u push through it it will get better and u will be stronger for it. U should go back to gym and do it since it made u so happy. Don’t put it off any longer no matter what. It’s ok to feel down but try and to what u can to make u feel better go gym, talk about ur issues do wtv it takes but don’t rope. Too young for that bhai no one should rope unless there literally is no other option

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Alt and 4 others

Hmm 🤔 so I’m not the only one.

I guess whatifslthists vidoe on the psychological Black Death checks out as legit

• +1
What's the point? You die anyways in the end. Might as well stay to see how your life unfolds.

Emil Cioran said it best. "What's your rush? You can kill yourself any time you like. So calm down."

I mentioned this in one of my previous posts but what are the fucking chances we're all here. The 1 in 400 trillion probability of being born is far from correct. Every fucking thing had to go to plan, exactly the way it did since the test of time. Including every event that changed the dynamics of the world like slavery. Your dad had to bust in your mom at the exact time and moment. As well as every single one of your ancestors. Fruit for thought and how precious your life is, my friend. Cherish it no matter your circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, tombradylover and Narcissus🥀
What's the point? You die anyways in the end. Might as well stay to see how your life unfolds.

Emil Cioran said it best. "What's your rush? You can kill yourself any time you like. So calm down."

I mentioned this in one of my previous posts but what are the fucking chances we're all here. The 1 in 400 trillion probability of being born is far from correct. Every fucking thing had to go to plan, exactly the way it did since the test of time. Including every event that changed the dynamics of the world like slavery. Your dad had to bust in your mom at the exact time and moment. As well as every single one of your ancestors. Fruit for thought and how precious your life is, my friend. Cherish it no matter your circumstances.
It's because of the pain, stress, pressure and all the ugly things I feel while alive.

Maybe me be born wasn't a thing of fortunate luck, maybe it was very bad luck.

It's because of the pain, stress, pressure and all the ugly things I feel while alive.

Maybe me be born wasn't a thing of fortunate luck, maybe it was very bad luck.
Bad luck? Blud, even in the sperm race. The first to reach the egg is not the winner. The first to reach the egg opens the egg for the next (you) and the 300 million+ cells including the first one dies in the process. Never to be born.

Fuuark maybe im not sending the right message and you were the slow bastard that let everyone else do the hard work and took all the credit for yourself while the rest died in the process. But the point is that others sacrificed so you can live. Make the most of it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Narcissus🥀
Don't even let such thoughts creep up in your head. It'll all be alright bhai. Better days are coming for sure. Praying for you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, tombradylover and Narcissus🥀
You know it's ovER when even chad is thinking about death

NEVER BEGAN

• JFL
Don't even let such thoughts creep up in your head. It'll all be alright bhai. Better days are coming for sure. Praying for you
You're 100% right.

I always carry my burdens and move forward all the time, but it's just that every now and then I feel tired and need to vent out a little.

Today has been very great so far!
I'm feeling very good and happy

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
To be honest bro I always think about the same thing every single day I just cope by thinking about my family and islam

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
To be honest bro I always think about the same thing every single day I just cope by thinking about my family and islam
Cristiano ronaldo 1

It's ok man, you're gonna be ok 👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wsada
What country are you in to be getting bombed? Sounds like hell, I complain about my life and then realise I have it easy compared to other people and should be more grateful.

• +1
Those late night thoughts are temporary bro. Things get better as time passes, find hobbies, find a social circle, don’t let those evil thoughts consume you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Narcissus🥀
Stopped reading right there

View attachment 2875704
Nigga what the fuck?
What country are you in to be getting bombed? Sounds like hell, I complain about my life and then realise I have it easy compared to other people and should be more grateful.
Syria.
But I'm grateful because I'm still very good and alive compared to the kids that are suffocating under thier fallen houses.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kristin, noodlelover and 1 other person