Anyone got a wolf maxing guide

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
5460004298 f47a43370d b

Screenshot 20200218 015459

Anyone know any surgeries that could give this wolf the forward growth needed to be a gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, LostYouth, Deleted member 1707 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and jordanbarrettisgod
OP is a furry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227 and Enlil
Some furries aren’t either.

JFL bro you are a furry

Name a furry not attracted to wolves lmao I just want their jaw how can you not think this jaw godly.
Some furries aren’t either.

JFL bro you are a furry

Name a furry not attracted to wolves lmao I just want their jaw how can you not think this jaw godly.

Just googled this and it’s from a furry subreddit.
1E817E33 FB94 4036 AC6A 41E5D76A3CD7

Many say outright they’re not attracted to animals, they just want more animal like traits, especially....
Wolves.

You’re a furry, OP.

• JFL
Reactions: Gunna
reptiles u furfag? wow

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Just googled this and it’s from a furry subreddit.
View attachment 271934
Many say outright they’re not attracted to animals, they just want more animal like traits, especially....
Wolves.

You’re a furry, OP.

Except they just talk about and dress up as wolves all the time you can kinda infer what they really feel lmao.

Lmao no I want the forward growth
genes or surgery. sorry bro. oh btw i adore wolves man holy shit extremely aesthetic lads

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
Go ER as a lone "wolf"

Anyone know any surgeries that could give this wolf the forward growth needed to be a gigachad.

genio and browridge implants

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
genes or surgery. sorry bro. oh btw i adore wolves man holy shit extremely aesthetic lads

Yeah but i was a reshape my skull to look like a wolf

Except they just talk about and dress up as wolves all the time you can kinda infer what they really feel lmao.
This is at least your second thread about how attractive you find wolf faces, today.

This is at least your second thread about how attractive you find wolf faces, today.

I never said I found them attractive I just said I was admiring their forward growth they mog a humans easily

shit thread kill yourself put this on off topic

I’m already wolfmaxxed

@Golden Glass was right about you. You aren’t there fully in the head

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Get hair transplanted over your face + rididculous amount of lateral advancement through osteotomies on the mandible.