Anyone got any legit phenibut sources?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Ive been seening a lot on it. I want to try it. Alot of the sources that I see from my own research is unavailable so if anyone got a good USA source lemme know
@garoupilled_ ik u had a thread on it, but i didn't see u link a source

I bought from liftmode, it worked the first time

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Sondern
Nootropicsdepot

thats dumb af trying to buy some

• JFL
Reactions: paulallen and Sondern
just take some GABA and melatonin bro. Or use cbd oil now that its legal in 18 states

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Sondern and Carnivore
just take some GABA and melatonin bro. Or use cbd oil now that its legal in 18 states
GABA is useless, it doesn't penetrate the blood brain barrier, you have to take precursors.

Melatonin doesn't do what phenibut does at all, it mildly improves sleep.

CBD is not legal in a lot of states and not everyone enjoys the effects of weed. It personally makes my heart race and gives me crazy anxiety.

Phenibut is legit as long as you don't abuse it. The only sources I know are local to my country and I don't live in the US, sadly. It used to be easy to acquire on Amazon, but it is banned there now I think (no sellers). Try getting it on the dark web tbh.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Sondern
GABA doesn’t do anything to me and why tf would I use melatonin for a social event. This gotta be the dumbest nootropic advice I’ve ever heard. Holy crap your so god damn dumb

• JFL
Reactions: wayme, CalulArgintiu59, bluk and 1 other person
GABA is useless, it doesn't penetrate the blood brain barrier, you have to take precursors.

CBD is not legal in a lot of states and not everyone enjoys the effects of weed. It personally makes my heart race and gives me crazy anxiety.

Phenibut is legit as long as you don't abuse it. The only sources I know are local to my country and I don't live in the US, sadly. It used to be easy to acquire on Amazon, but it is banned there now I think (no sellers). Try getting it on the dark web tbh.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. Everything here was perfect. Other than the “get it on the dark web” part. lol why would I get a legal drug from the dark web 💀

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
I couldn’t have said it better myself. Everything here was perfect. Other than the “get it on the dark web” part. lol why would I get a legal drug from the dark web 💀
I found some on the dark web. It is not legal in every country and even in some where it is, there are no sellers for some strange reason. I used to buy mine on ebay back in the day, but now ebay just redirects your search to some GABA crap and when I use google, every result says "sold out," which means ebay doesn't want you buying it for some reason.

I found some on a local roid buying website (where I get ephedrine) where they also sell DMAA, so I will probably get some phenibut and DMAA from there when I pick up some ECA for my cut. This is not in the US, though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Sondern
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, paulallen, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
Ive been seening a lot on it. I want to try it. Alot of the sources that I see from my own research is unavailable so if anyone got a good USA source lemme know
@garoupilled_ ik u had a thread on it, but i didn't see u link a source
Swisschems

so phenibut is basically a rec drug like weed or alcohol

I found some on the dark web. It is not legal in every country and even in some where it is, there are no sellers for some strange reason. I used to buy mine on ebay back in the day, but now ebay just redirects your search to some GABA crap and when I use google, every result says "sold out," which means ebay doesn't want you buying it for some reason.

I found some on a local roid buying website (where I get ephedrine) where they also sell DMAA, so I will probably get some phenibut and DMAA from there when I pick up some ECA for my cut. This is not in the US, though.
i found some on a similar website with a focus on roids, ima get some from there if i don't find any other good sources

Swisschems
just so u know ur comment wasn't taken for granted here's the ss
T4242

thanks again

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing

danm i really gotta go to the dark web to get fucking pheni??

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i mean shit people shouldn't be using phenibut normally might as well try adderall only ever seen two people that truly needed these things

Hell nah, it’s not even an illegal substance idk what these dudes are yapping about

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Hell nah, it’s not even an illegal substance idk what these dudes are yapping about
thank god,where dop i buy it from if im in europe bro? please lmk

thank god,where dop i buy it from if im in europe bro? please lmk
idk i just got mine from Swisschems. i believe they ship to Europe

i mean shit people shouldn't be using phenibut normally might as well try adderall only ever seen two people that truly needed these things
they dont do the same things at all tf are u talking about bro

Intellimeds

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and finn899
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and finn899
It doesnt help to me (to get foids), but maybe It does to u
how do you know lol i bet you didnt even try to talk to women when taking it,did it make you feel better when using it or atleast less anxious?

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Sondern
how do you know lol i bet you didnt even try to talk to women when taking it,did it make you feel better when using it or atleast less anxious?
Yeah that’s what I’m thinkin. I already have extreme anxiety when doing normal everyday tasks in public. I want to use it so I can ease into my exposure therapy doing normal everyday stuff. I couldn’t image cold approaching people around my area but maybe if the phenibuit works I’ll try it

Yeah kinda but Its not the solution for anyones life

Yeah kinda but Its not the solution for anyones life
Yeah that’s what I’m thinkin. I already have extreme anxiety when doing normal everyday tasks in public. I want to use it so I can ease into my exposure therapy doing normal everyday stuff. I couldn’t image cold approaching people around my area but maybe if the phenibuit works I’ll try it
It’s no different from being drunk. If you can’t talk to people while drunk, you won’t be able to with this either. And at least for me the side effects are pretty bad. You basically use your dopamine for the week and feel super weak and tired and sad afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Cutecel2001 and Sondern
It’s no different from being drunk. If you can’t talk to people while drunk, you won’t be able to with this either. And at least for me the side effects are pretty bad. You basically use your dopamine for the week and feel super weak and tired and sad afterwards.
ive never been drunk. ig ill see for myself and make a thread

OP I almost lost a friend from taking his life on a Phenibut withdrawal.

I've seen true horror from my own eyes, stay away from that crap.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
use xan instead careful not to get addicted tho

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
@redfacccee explain the react right now 😡
OP is gonna black out after 1 xan and then he'll wake up in jail after killing an elderly woman

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
OP is gonna black out after 1 xan and then he'll wake up in jail after killing an elderly woman
🤣,i take 0.25 makes me medium inhib, idk how can a black guy be high inhib

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
🤣,i take 0.25 makes me medium inhib, idk how can a black guy be high inhib
blacks are only high inhib when they're autistic or suffered trauma from white people

• JFL
true, are you low inhib and nt ? @redfacccee
yes before losing my virginity i was high inhib. u can only be nt if ur not autistic, like having social awareness and normal humor. the reason i came out normal is probably because of my dad, he's was a gangster jfl.. roids also helped

• +1
yes before losing my virginity i was high inhib. u can only be nt if ur not autistic, like having social awareness and normal humor. the reason i came out normal is probably because of my dad, he's was a gangster jfl.. roids also helped
At what age did you lose it? and what age r u rn?