I managed to do it, so can you.

nakus

nakus

arimidex abuser
This method makes me 100 USD per day.

It's easy and can be done remotely you can legit lay in your bed eating chips and doing this job, it requires only the skill of selling to the average human and not being a idiot, also you have to be able to be social not a fucking retard who cant convo and manipulate.

This shit is easy asf and depending on your method, how much time you put in etc you can earn more.

I've automated my whole system so all I do is press a key on my keyboard and it does it.

Now this all probably sounds fake as shit, but I just made 15 USD whilst writing this thread.

This shit is easy and most of you have probably had it cross your mind, I've ran many businesses, and when I say I have experience in this shit I'm not lying.

I've been rotting in forums, red pilled YouTubers, gurus and every other "money making god" and every money making video since I was fucking 6.

I can tell you all the shit you hear is mostly fake as shit and you won't earn from it.

I found my own way and It's only begun, I'm planning on a lot more.

Now, realize all the money that's untouched is on the grey side of legal, not illegal but seems illegal. THATS WHERE YOU LOOK FOR MONEY NOT DROPSHIPPING WHICH MILLIONS OF TEENS AROUND THE WORLD ARE ALREADY DOING.

The moment I touched the grey side, that's when the money came, It had never come before, I've started meme pages ran up 30k+ followers and millions of likes. That shit didn't make me a single cent.

The reality is, most meme pages don't make shit due to the fact we all get banned and have to restart, if anyone remembers the Kumalala Savesta light skin battle, I was the biggest profile of that shit.

Not a cent made.

There is ways you can make money but you have to be fast and quick. Just to name one, Melstroy tiktoks. That shit can make you 10K this month, don't know if his event has ended, but he paid money for every 1k views or sum shit, I just know they earnt a lot.

I got out of my ass and stopped listening to gurus like Andrew Tate and fucking Iman Gadzhi and that's when shit started flowing.

Just to name everything I can remember I've tried:

Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing (works but you gotta pop off and get lucky), Dropshipping, SMMA, SAAS, Tiktok, Youtube, Snap, Course-selling (works), User testing, Survey slaving (works), and so much more

In reality if you don't wanna touch the grey zone I'd recommend slaving off on Affiliate Marketing, whilst also building some sort of course, I don't wanna say too much and spit out all my secrets but if you want personal help PM ME

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
andrew tate is on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Bigbootylover45, mewingmaxxer and 7 others