Being born without generational wealth is a scam

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
And you should resent your parents for bringing you into this world without also having enough money to live like Masters in this Slave/Master Capital owner/wageslave system

Imagine Being a slave and willingly birthing another slave into the system to suffer

Then if you somehow manage to be intelligent and hard working and some luck you can bust ur ass all your life to WHAT? Earn a lot of money only to then be able to enjoy it PAST YOUR PRIME/YOUTH

Are you fucking kidding, what good is that to be a multimillionare when you're fucking old and shit

It's a scam, life/ this system is a total scam unless you're born wealthy af and literally live off passive income/investment income etc where you can jet set around the fucking world never working a wage slave job.

I don't respect my parents bc of this they are pieces of shit just like all other natalists who aren't very rich

@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, future_, halloweed and 30 others
What a self defeatist retarded thinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, HitAndRun, socialcel and 16 others
cope work harder and stop complaining about ur shitty upbringing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, halloweed, BrahminBoss and 7 others
great rebuttal, high iq on display
cope work harder and stop complaining about ur shitty upbringing
yes slave work harder for ur masters, make them richer while u grow older and every day u get closer to that financial freedom ur gettng older and ur prime slips away

im not saying it's impossible to make money, u missed the whole point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, forevergymcelling, datboijj and 3 others

yes slave work harder for ur masters, make them richer while u grow older and every day u get closer to that financial freedom ur gettng older and ur prime slips away

im not saying it's impossible to make money, u missed the whole point
I didn’t miss the whole point, learn a valuable skill that you can master and make money off of it, but ofc unfortunately for the shitty upbringingcels like us we are going to have to start from the bottom and work for the white masters it’s a step by step process

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel, datboijj and 1 other person
And you should resent your parents for bringing you into this world without also having enough money to live like Masters in this Slave/Master Capital owner/wageslave system

Imagine Being a slave and willingly birthing another slave into the system to suffer

Then if you somehow manage to be intelligent and hard working and some luck you can bust ur ass all your life to WHAT? Earn a lot of money only to then be able to enjoy it PAST YOUR PRIME/YOUTH

Are you fucking kidding, what good is that to be a multimillionare when you're fucking old and shit

It's a scam, life/ this system is a total scam unless you're born wealthy af and literally live off passive income/investment income etc where you can jet set around the fucking world never working a wage slave job.

I don't respect my parents bc of this they are pieces of shit just like all other natalists who aren't very rich

@forevergymcelling
I agree it sucks. Im making sure my children will have a free house to live in so they wont have to get buck broken trying to afford rent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, datboijj, WeiWei and 3 others
"this system is a total scam unless you're born wealthy af and literally live off passive income/investment"

Only like 5-10% of the population has generational wealth. Also If anyone is poor then it's understandable why they should not have children. But if the rest thought like that then society would have collapsed by now (7 billion people would have gone)

• +1
Reactions: nope, WeiWei, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Life in general is a scam.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Amnesia, sub5c3l and 1 other person
The numbers show how bullshit the system is.

It all began in the 1970s
IMG 5325

As you can see, the 50th percentile is only making 6.1% gains since 1980. Even 70th percentile is only made 10.7% gain. All of that and some is sucked up by outrageous home prices. In the 50s, you'd be able to buy a house and car from one year of flipping burgers. Now it takes over 10 years for a doctor to pay off a home loan.
IMG 5326

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, ascension and 7 others

@forevergymcelling

jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Just be a kike theory

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Imretarded?
Why don’t you watch keith woods instead of watching old boomers & hoodrat niggers talking to u on how some retarded celebrity is part of the ruling elite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Sprinkles
Just be a kike theory
This jew I know had his home destroyed in a flood a few years back. I think they're in poverty now, his dad was old.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
The numbers show how bullshit the system is.

It all began in the 1970s
View attachment 2908753

As you can see, the 50th percentile is only making 6.1% gains since 1980. Even 70th percentile is only made 10.7% gain. All of that and some is sucked up by outrageous home prices. In the 50s, you'd be able to buy a house and car from one year of flipping burgers. Now it takes over 10 years for a doctor to pay off a home loan.
View attachment 2908756
Isn’t this around the time we got off the gold standard JFL

• JFL
This jew I know had his home destroyed in a flood a few years back. I think they're in poverty now, his dad was old.
Outlier + probably a punishment from God. @Eternal_ this probably got him to convert to Christ when the jew realized his mistakes

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Imretarded?
Isn’t this around the time we got off the gold standard JFL
Yes, that is literally the reason.

Most people are stupid and don't notice inflation eating away at their wage. People do notice if their employer directly cuts wage though. This is why they did it.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Amnesia
Outlier + probably a punishment from God. @Eternal_ this probably got him to convert to Christ when the jew realized his mistakes
He (he's like 12 at the time) said the jews were the chosen people and I said jews worship molech and he shut tf up. This was some question boardgame about politics and israel came up.

Maybe god was mirin 15 year old me's knowledge of the tulmud, so he sent that flood. The water was just below my house so he must have done it just enough I wouldnt be effected.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You could say that, but poor chad can eventually get modeling contracts and then become rich by modeling.

Ultimately, looks (good looks that is)are still the greatest treasure that one could be born with.

Good looks allow you to live life without doing much work on your own part.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ascension and murdah
Give your kid good looks and genes so they donmg suffer :feelshah:

• JFL
Low iq parents will be low iq cant stop dumbasses from hitting raw

Sex is just a trap for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and albe.ORG
You could say that, but poor chad can eventually get modeling contracts and then become rich by modeling.

Ultimately, looks (good looks that is)are still the greatest treasure that one could be born with.

Looks = asset = wealth

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and CFW432
U don’t need that much money to have fun jfl. Average household HTNs still mog

Ur complaining ur not a top 0.001% earner that can visit Eipstein island and fuck JBs chained to the ground

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and WeiWei
I agree it sucks. Im making sure my children will have a free house to live in so they wont have to get buck broken trying to afford rent.
Till govt send them letter demanding to sell off the house. You are either part of elite and things are handed to you or you are slave trying to survive

• JFL
IMG 5596

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Aero and ascension
"90% of men would be better off dead" - Benevolent, old Lookism user (paraphrasing)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and forevergymcelling
how is it self defeatist, a high iq person being born poor earns enough money just to enjoy past their prime, no?

U don’t need that much money to have fun jfl. Average household HTNs still mog

Ur complaining ur not a top 0.001% earner that can visit Eipstein island and fuck JBs chained to the ground
It’s not about having fun, it’s about freedom

It’s about not having to give 60+ hours of your week to your employer as a prime aged male

Once you start wagecucking you have no time or energy for fucking anything

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Amnesia
My mom asked for $500 when I won a $1200 parlay at 13

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Amnesia
95% of humans (even upper class) have to work all their lives. The 5% who basically own everything and everyone. (Who the CEOS and everyone else works for) (aka as Jews) have the only real freedom.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and albe.ORG
@Amnesia what does your girlfriend thinks of this?

If every person in the world followed your train of thought the last human would be born within 500 years from now. Being rich is relative to your peers. By that definition it’s only the minority who can ever be rich. If the minority are the only ones who should breed, civilisation collapses. There needs to be an influx of slave breeding.

JFL at these schizo ramblings. Do you actually know anyone that models? This is peak basement dweller talk with no basis in reality. Sounds like some shit from the slums of .IS

arent u a millionaire from poker and stocks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05 and maximum cope31
It’s not about having fun, it’s about freedom

It’s about not having to give 60+ hours of your week to your employer as a prime aged male

Once you start wagecucking you have no time or energy for fucking anything
9 - 5 more like 7 - 8

Drained from work, need solid 1.5 hrs after to get my thoughts straight

Can’t even cope by fotting or playing games cause it feels like I’m wasting the time

Dunno how guys rock up to work with a smile on their face

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling